Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PrinceIan Hacked my Account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceIan26

Hello people on Pika-Network,

If you currently see me (PrinceIan) on the server im def not it... I am the rightful owner of the account, That account is premuim and my friend doji reported that he saw me playing... I tried to login but it has a different password that i always use... PLEASE help me, i just want to play on your lovely server.

Untitled.png

This is proof that i own the account, I can change its skin and i have the original minecraft mojang launcher :p idk if its actually on all of the launchers or just the original launcher. I bought this account and i just wanna play on your Wonderful server :D

I played in your server alot when i only had a cracked account, back in 2014 named blaze3237 , yes i was banned but i changed its been lots of years , but btw i dint register so what he did was he registered a Forum Account and my Account as well...

COME ON TEAM! Ill be waiting ;)

Desiiweee

Banned
It's simple, Make a support ticket and wait for a staff to reset you're pass instead of making this kind of threads.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Hello people on Pika-Network,

If you currently see me (PrinceIan) on the server im def not it... I am the rightful owner of the account, That account is premuim and my friend doji reported that he saw me playing... I tried to login but it has a different password that i always use... PLEASE help me, i just want to play on your lovely server.

View attachment 5619

This is proof that i own the account, I can change its skin and i have the original minecraft mojang launcher :p idk if its actually on all of the launchers or just the original launcher. I bought this account and i just wanna play on your Wonderful server :D

I played in your server alot when i only had a cracked account, back in 2014 named blaze3237 , yes i was banned but i changed its been lots of years , but btw i dint register so what he did was he registered a Forum Account and my Account as well...

COME ON TEAM! Ill be waiting ;)
Hello fellow player, Make a support ticket and follow what the people who said that make a support ticket. If you don't know how to make a support ticket check this thread : https://pika-network.net/threads/guide-how-to-make-a-support-ticket.36155/. Note : You can see that i was the one who created the thread. I'm not advertising i just send the link to him to help him.

Proioxis

Pika Member
Make a support ticket man. And Unfortunate for you. I see that guy always playing on bedwars and guess what? Everyday he uses different kind of hacks in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.