Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Prices of cosmetics

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Hayakii_​

Suggestion:
Prices of cosmetics​

Detailed description:
This suggestion is only for two minigames bedwars and skywars I just wanted to point out the prices of the cosmetics like for example kill messages if you know most of them can be bought but the minimum price is 35k and the highest is 50k I want pika to change the price based on the rarity of those cosmetics like the very common one should be around 10k to 15k coins same goes for bed destroy animations, kill animations, victory dances and trails​

Reason(s):
1- Can be easier for newbies to try the common cosmetics which will give them the motivation to play the server more and grind for more cosmetics which may result in an active playerbase
2- This will make the community to want more cosmetics and will result in people making new cool suggestions about cosmetics!​

GamerYash21

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Hayakii_

Suggestion:
Prices of cosmetics

Detailed description:
This suggestion is only for two minigames bedwars and skywars I just wanted to point out the prices of the cosmetics like for example kill messages if you know most of them can be bought but the minimum price is 35k and the highest is 50k I want pika to change the price based on the rarity of those cosmetics like the very common one should be around 10k to 15k coins same goes for bed destroy animations, kill animations, victory dances and trails

Reason(s):
1- Can be easier for newbies to try the common cosmetics which will give them the motivation to play the server more and grind for more cosmetics which may result in an active playerbase

2- This will make the community to want more cosmetics and will result in people making new cool suggestions about cosmetics!
I like the thought also if newbie try common cosmetics than they will have moto to get a rank for those cosmetics

devilop27

Pika Lover
+1 , useful as it would help players to buy cosmetics instead of getting majority of them from mystery boxes

GamerYash21

Pika Lover
+1 , useful as it would help players to buy cosmetics instead of getting majority of them from mystery boxes
also a suggestion make some cosmetics like dragon rider buyable but like 75k.... I really want that

notknown876

Legendary Pika
I agree with this suggestion the prices of most cosmetics are unreasonably high.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
+1 the cosmetics are way too expensive, players who are in guilds and stuff never {including me} buy cosmetics cuz we just donate our coins to the guild.. if the prices went down, maybe some would buy cosmetics instead of trying to get them from mystery boxes

Flame__

Legendary Pika
also a suggestion make some cosmetics like dragon rider buyable but like 75k.... I really want that
i dont think they will, but the funny part about the dragon rider victory dance is that i got it from a normal mystery box, not an epic, not a unique, not even crazy, but a normal mystery box back when i was an unranked player.. the odds of getting a godly tier from a normal box is just so rare