Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Previous thread got locked for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krummpus

Pika Member
M8 how is it factions if you talk to your own members? Whats the point of factions if you cant talk trash or have any fun. Its funny to see how you lock my thread and think you can silence me. Like I said before factions is where moderators are not supposed to spy on your messages. If a player has a probelm make them make aban report

R3DBULLL

Pika Lover
You can't talk trash, the moderators just want to make this server safe to play, have a fun on a server,
not trash-talking.

Machaku

Veteran
M8 how is it factions if you talk to your own members? Whats the point of factions if you cant talk trash or have any fun. Its funny to see how you lock my thread and think you can silence me. Like I said before factions is where moderators are not supposed to spy on your messages. If a player has a probelm make them make aban report
Please stop with your negative behaviour. Pika-Network is like it is and if you're not satisfied with the rules, no one is forcing you to stay. We want to have as positive a community as possible and negative behaviour in general is not welcome.
Genuinly factions does contain banter, which is perfectly fine. Telling someone "you are ez" is normal on factions, but when something gets too negative we take action. If you disagree then keep it to yourself, but you WILL face consequenses if you break our rules and guidelines. Staff members read private messages to punish for advertising and what else you might say and or admit in PMs. I will request for this topic to be locked. I advise for you to stop trash talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.