Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Prevent mute evading from being legal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayer99T

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
6lack99

Suggestion:
Prevent mute evading from being legal

Detailed description:
Hello i would like to suggest to add a rule that disallows players that are muted from being able to communicate with others while being muted through abusing the /nickname command and paying people or using /tpa to people.
alot of people do it now days and only now i realise that this is allowed , and its kinda absurd, i asked a few staff members and they told me that mute evasion is only if you go on another account with a different ip but to be honest if you look at it with clear mind abusing the /nick command and talking to people through it is a mute evasion too.
i suggest to have punishments for these kind of stuff because people that are perm muted for being too toxic to the communicty are still being toxic through abusing this command...
please think about it.​

Reason(s):
i mentioned them above.​

Example(s):
./nick "hello" ./pay 6lack99 1 : "Hello" paid you 1$

fatboi2007

I havnt seen any toxicity since im fairly new, but this is a great idea. But, how do people tell if someone is nicked?

moxxy17

Banned
Hello,

I am neutral on this. I do see how players can "mute evade" like this, but I just don't see it as that serious of an issue to perm mute a player. You have also made this thread OPFactions exclusive, this is more of a global thread, as you can nickname on many other game modes.

Best Regards
` moxxy17

OP
OP
Clayer99T

Clayer99T

Epic Pika
thanks for your opinion , yes i guess its more of a global suggestion to pika , please comment more of your opinions :)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+1[/BGCOLOR] for real. but 90% of the people will think that the mute rules are being harsher and harsher

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 because it will make people quit the game while they are perm muted

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
6lack99

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Hello i would like to suggest to add a rule that disallows players that are muted from being able to communicate with others while being muted through abusing the /nickname command and paying people or using /tpa to people.

alot of people do it now days and only now i realise that this is allowed , and its kinda absurd, i asked a few staff members and they told me that mute evasion is only if you go on another account with a different ip but to be honest if you look at it with clear mind abusing the /nick command and talking to people through it is a mute evasion too.

i suggest to have punishments for these kind of stuff because people that are perm muted for being too toxic to the communicty are still being toxic through abusing this command...

please think about it.

Reason(s):
i mentioned them above.

Example(s):
No

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
6lack99

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

please think about it.

Reason(s):
i mentioned them above.

Example(s):
Not because you can buy unbans or unmutes so you change the rules no one agreeing with u only who are being dropped sl hars by a muted guy and then he keep paying u and trash talking on you ye its anooying af but u still can't change rules by money if it was by money u will find only 50 players on pika and they will be when payimg thousands to make the rules like they want.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Not because you can buy unbans or unmutes so you change the rules no one agreeing with u only who are being dropped sl hars by a muted guy and then he keep paying u and trash talking on you ye its anooying af but u still can't change rules by money if it was by money u will find only 50 players on pika and they will be when payimg thousands to make the rules like they want.
ikr

OP
OP
Clayer99T

Clayer99T

Epic Pika
who said anything about money,it is simply a suggestion.
why you have to be so toxic.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
who said anything about money,it is simply a suggestion.
why you have to be so toxic.
Seriously, dude,
the rules are one of the harshest and one of the stupidest ive seen in many other servers. Why make this? like literally. anyone getting muted permanently would leave (except the ones that actually pay for a unmute hahaha),
people who get 3 weeks and perhaps even 1 week would leave too

i mean i would

i respect your opinion. but... this suggestion.. .is...
meh

i give a -1 anyway

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Seriously, dude,
the rules are one of the harshest and one of the stupidest ive seen in many other servers. Why make this? like literally. anyone getting muted permanently would leave (except the ones that actually pay for a unmute hahaha),
people who get 3 weeks and perhaps even 1 week would leave too

i mean i would

i respect your opinion. but... this suggestion.. .is...
meh

i give a -1 anyway
yeah, sixth's offence is kinda harsh (perm mute), but people...... need to be that stupid to offence the same thing for 6 times? hum.. don't think so... 2-3 times is still reasonable for me

Status
Not open for further replies.