Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Premium Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Hey CreeperPeeper here. There should be a option to buy prem keys with ingame money. Rarely does anyone get any good loot from one. The most common reward is mcmmo points and kit bedrock (which are not worth real money). Therefor i think they should be sold in shops. Im not saying they should be cheap as you can gain some good loot (rarely). They should probably be priced around 6-10 mil making them the most expensive item in the shop. Also i think normal keys might be a good addition to the shop. They should be ranged at around 100k.

SpenceC

Pika Member
I second this idea !! Nice and true statement, the prem keys are expensive yet they are not worth real money when you opened them in game by a long shot, I two suggest this idea should be done on many long time server like factions, op fac 1 and 2, prison, skyblock,...etc...

SpenceC

Pika Member
I play on Op fac 2 alot, yet when even I get 10 prem keys, when I opened them they don't even worth the money, if you can then just debuff the keys then put them in the shop or token shops, make them reasonable like 500m in op fac or 1.5m per say on skyblock ( I don't know the market price on skyblocl so pardon me if it's too expensive ). Overall, this is a great idea and I hope it would be a thing soon on the long time playing servers.

ranhvinh123dn

how much good items you good if you lucky guys lel look list Prenium crate items you got if you got lucky one :D

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
how much good items you good if you lucky guys lel look list Prenium crate items you got if you got lucky one :D

Thats the problem the chance of getting somthing good is nearly non existant. Ive opened roughly 20-25 premium keys in the last month and a half. The only good thing ive gained is 3 blaze spawners which realy isnt worth the money(as my faction already have around 40 and they only sell on auction for about 500k). Everything else has been kit bedrock, mcmmo points or a few potions (i could easily make in a few seconds with my auto brewer).

SpenceC

Pika Member
Do you even English mate ? I can't understand what you are typing but I get the idea, but it isn't op at all, the chances in op factions to get a prem key is 1/1000, plus it is only worth 400-600 million on the player market said by many donator such as shigeki, mawnthatcrap, eDicker and many more. So don't even say that it is worth 30-50 billion, I bet you don't even have that amount of money on op factions but you are just saying it because, you onky have around 10% chance to get 1 billion from a prem key. Don't say anything if you don't know it ok ? And please practice more on your English mate, I can't figure out what you were trying to type.

SpenceC

Pika Member
Also touché Creeper, the last time I saw they announced that someone has got a good prize out of the prem keys is when pika has hit 1.9k players at once. That's it, never saw any announcement about prem keys again.

SpenceC

Pika Member
Maybe not, I can understand Vietnamese but not the kind that they translate into English, I ca make out what he is saying a lil by lil.

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
How i read (correct me if im wrong)

-This is a bad idea, have you ever seen the prizes? Dude you know how freaking Op these premium keys are?

-If you were buying with ingame money it would be like 30-50 bilion for 1 premium key

-How many good items you get if you are lucky guys. lel look at the list for Premium crate items:D

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Haha thanks (im from the north of the uk and we need to understand what southerners write xD)

SpenceC

Pika Member
Nice, also wanna follow for follow ? And do you play Op Fac 2 ? I'm a part of the biggest faction there, I could invite you if you want to play sometimes.

2great4you

Pika Member
It indeed a good idea for factions since after reset no one will be around 6m-10m to even buy a prem key and prem key during mid-way of the faction tend to be useless and not worth wasting money one.

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
Buying it with ingame money? No.

But I do agree that getting one without buying is pretty much unpossible...
I would say make it or only receivable if bought ( and upgrade the items ).
Or higher the rate of receiving one.

Status
Not open for further replies.