Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Practice - No Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Veteran

Hoopless

Veteran
i don't know were you guys got this message. but at this time we have NCP (No cheat plus). It Doesn't auto-ban players if they use hack / cheat we get a notify and we will check it out, we are not trying at the moment but as many people say, hackers are always here.

So that means anyhow that hackers stay here, they can bypass anti-cheat if they want (idk how).

Opticlulz

Veteran
Staff reguarly go on practice and look for hackers via NCP notifications. If any anticheat is added to practice, most likely it will not ban, simply notify staff and at most possibly kick.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
i don't know were you guys got this message. but at this time we have NCP (No cheat plus). It Doesn't auto-ban players if they use hack / cheat we get a notify and we will check it out, we are not trying at the moment but as many people say, hackers are always here.

So that means anyhow that hackers stay here, they can bypass anti-cheat if they want (idk how).
They can bypass with sossage named hack client i think

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
How abt AntiAura Anti-Cheat?
^^^

Also, please staffs(@DutchSmash), try adding an anticheat which BANS hackers, I know a little bit of the hacking since I watch hacking videos on YT (They seem fun to me xD)
So I've seen they use something called No Anticheat Plus which bypasses the anticheat...
But there's an anticheat which is the BEST so far that I know, at the moment, it's impossible to bypass it....forgot the name...but I'm pretty sure I've suggested it in an earlier thread in the Suggestions section...

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
^^^

Also, please staffs, @DutchSmash try adding an anticheat which bans hackers, I know a little bit of the hacking since I watch hacking videos on YT (They seem fun to me xD)
So I've seen they use something called No Anticheat Plus which bypasses the anticheat...
But there's an anticheat which is the BEST so far that I know, at the moment, it's impossible to bypass it....forgot the name...but I'm pretty sure I've suggested it in an earlier thread in the Suggestions section...

Skittlez13114

Practice is meant to be a place for excelled PvPer's to go and practice with others of the same skill level. If we had PAC or any other real anti cheat that autobans we would have numerous false bans due to the fact that a program doesn't have amazing detection and a staff actually watching is 110% better.

Status
Not open for further replies.