Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Practice Coins

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Hazam

Banned
Username:
Hazamx​

Suggestion:
Practice Coins​

Detailed description:
I wanna suggest that when u win a match in practice, u get some coins. And one more idea that winning a ranked match should give more coins than winning unranked one.​

Reason(s):
Reason is that people who dont vote cant get coins. And even if u vote, u gotta open like 200vkeys to get the cheapest cosmetic which costs 35k coins like I did. So adding this will be helpful for players getting cool cosmetics.​

Example(s):
N/A​

SmtGamer

Banned
It would be great if we got coins from ranked games

But from unranked coins isn't needed or it could just be small amount of coins
+1

OP
OP
Hazam

Hazam

Banned
oh yall want coins from ranked matches good

pmisux

Username:
Hazamx

Suggestion:
Practice Coins

Detailed description:
I wanna suggest that when u win a match in practice, u get some coins. And one more idea that winning a ranked match should give more coins than winning unranked one.

Reason(s):
Reason is that people who dont vote cant get coins. And even if u vote, u gotta open like 200vkeys to get the cheapest cosmetic which costs 35k coins like I did. So adding this will be helpful for players getting cool cosmetics.

Example(s):
N/A
+1 very cool cool very pro suggestion

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
I wonder why this wasn't a thing already.

I have a few coins, but I do want some new cosmetics

Last edited:

SmtPro_

Banned
+1 I agree they should give some coins for winning unranked / ranked matches

Flame__

Legendary Pika
+1 cool suggestion, would be nice to have an easier way of getting cosmetics too

FlexingBot

Banned
I think it would be good to have coin boosters in prac as well. And then ranked only would give coins. Also if you win 10 unranked games in 1 day, you get a challenger crate which gives coins.
But still +1

OP
OP
Hazam

Hazam

Banned
I think it would be good to have coin boosters in prac as well. And then ranked only would give coins. Also if you win 10 unranked games in 1 day, you get a challenger crate which gives coins.
But still +1
there is a chance u get coins from challenger crate i get ranked matches mostly

7A7z

Username:
Hazamx

Suggestion:
Practice Coins

Detailed description:
I wanna suggest that when u win a match in practice, u get some coins. And one more idea that winning a ranked match should give more coins than winning unranked one.

Reason(s):
Reason is that people who dont vote cant get coins. And even if u vote, u gotta open like 200vkeys to get the cheapest cosmetic which costs 35k coins like I did. So adding this will be helpful for players getting cool cosmetics.

Example(s):
N/A
ass u can see here he is explaining us about how cpus have 2x there transistor count from 1980s consistently due to the transistors them selves getting smaller and smaller and according to the more's law and and some basic calculation we can see that the more's law is long dead as tsmc them selves claiming that going beyond 3nm is useless for now so according to linus tech tips we can see that this guy is saying that the earth is flat. So W suggestion +1

FlexingBot

Banned
ass u can see here he is explaining us about how cpus have 2x there transistor count from 1980s consistently due to the transistors them selves getting smaller and smaller and according to the more's law and and some basic calculation we can see that the more's law is long dead as tsmc them selves claiming that going beyond 3nm is useless for now so according to linus tech tips we can see that this guy is saying that the earth is flat. So W suggestion +1
Th, I didn't understand nothing but the earth is flat