Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Practice - A Punishment for Hackusators

Status
Not open for further replies.

JChan

Epic Pika
  • Server
    Practice
  • Suggestion
    Basically, the hackusator gets punished for hackusating players for hacking
  • Reason
    Well on practice, the chat is literally filled with kids hackusating. It is extremely annoying as they are also hackusating by spamming and swearing. Also, some famous duel servers (example, Kohi) has this system. I have tried to calm these kids down by telling them this, "Stop hackusating with spamming and swearing and report it on the forums". They literally ignored my message and continued to cry about hackers every time they die.
  • Example

OP
OP
JChan

JChan

Epic Pika
Good idea, but next time you say what they need to do, msg them this: When your fighting a hacker, run/pearl away and type /report player. Then a screen will pop up and you will need to click it really fast. Then do /helpop and say tp please fast, ONCE. Don't spam it, thats annoying for staff
Staff members aren't online 24/7 so doing /report or /helpop wont help that much. Reporting it on the forum will get the hacker banned if the reporter has proof

ADHDspot

Veteran
I hate these 'bump'
1 more "bump" on this thread and I will lock it :p :)

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
  • Server
    Practice
  • Suggestion
    Basically, the hackusator gets punished for hackusating players for hacking
  • Reason
    Well on practice, the chat is literally filled with kids hackusating. It is extremely annoying as they are also hackusating by spamming and swearing. Also, some famous duel servers (example, Kohi) has this system. I have tried to calm these kids down by telling them this, "Stop hackusating with spamming and swearing and report it on the forums". They literally ignored my message and continued to cry about hackers every time they die.
  • Example
+10000, this is soooo annoying, because they even try to say it cool: <player> recorded, bye!

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I have the same problem right now. I hope there come a better anticheat (knightfall)
Yeah knightfall is the BEST, only its coming soon. You can find tests on YT and it even thinks about pingers. When it releases, please think about getting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.