Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Power of money

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
The two of them used that word in different contexts. If u think your report was unfairly denied you can consult higher staff that might have more experience. Assuming that staff members are corrupt just because they denied a singular report and talking of them like this isn't going to achieve anything other than you making a joke out of yourself and wasting both of yours time.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The two of them used that word in different contexts. If u think your report was unfairly denied you can consult higher staff that might have more experience. Assuming that staff members are corrupt just because they denied a singular report and talking of them like this isn't going to achieve anything other than you making a joke out of yourself and wasting both of yours time.
You points is a valid one ,

But there is no staff higher than admin 😄

OP
OP
Shahzim

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
They dupe more than they buy , so technically it's investment.🤣😂

Also , they pay so that they can win 450usd at the end of the SSN . It's a win win. For both of them, they spend (pikanetwork returns a portion of what they spent as rewards)
yes thats why they dont take action against rich guy

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
You points is a valid one ,

But there is no staff higher than admin 😄
They submitted the staff feedback to the admin not ask them to review the report to see wether it was punishable or not. The problem here isn't wether the person is a rule breaker or not it's that they created so much drama around a report by labelling staff as corrupt instead of talking to staff and resolving the report.

OP
OP
Shahzim

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
They submitted the staff feedback to the admin not ask them to review the report to see wether it was punishable or not. The problem here isn't wether the person is a rule breaker or not it's that they created so much drama around a report by labelling staff as corrupt instead of talking to staff and resolving the report.
do u play opfac? there are alot of eternals but they dont get ss while other players get ss

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
do u play opfac? there are alot of eternals but they dont get ss while other players get ss
No like I said Yesterday or day before yesterday , Marched (NoHook) got ssed , he himself told in chat that he was ssed and he was found to be duping , he had like 25T money send to a random acc before he was banned or smth , but he was still fine today.

OP
OP
Shahzim

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
let me try this might it will work
@Max

This is real unfortunate, but recently Marched was screenshared , he even admitted in chat (to public) that he duped , his faction lost tons of spawners and value but he didn't got ban.

And now you submitting this solid evidence.
dude they do nothing againts eternals and high rank players Marched was banned for reach also check his ban list awlays he get unban by staff have u ever seen this before?

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
This particular report was not a matter of ss, it was a report about discrimination. When such reports get denied it's either due to no rules broken or newer staff being inexperienced. This can easily be solved by talking to older more experienced staff.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This particular report was not a matter of ss, it was a report about discrimination. When such reports get denied it's either due to no rules broken or newer staff being inexperienced. This can easily be solved by talking to older more experienced staff.
Bro look it's IGhosty ,he is ADMIN . What higher. Rank you expect?

OP
OP
Shahzim

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
how i can talk to staff? they dont reply on discord idk why tf pika staff have so much ego they think we're celebrity

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
how i can talk to staff? they dont reply on discord idk why tf pika staff have so much ego they think we're celebrity
They have replied most of the time I've contacted them on discord so I can't really say anything about that.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Bro look it's IGhosty ,he is ADMIN . What higher. Rank you expect?
Creating staff feedback is not a way of getting denied reports resolved. The proper way would've been to create a support ticket about it.

OP
OP
Shahzim

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
They have replied most of the time I've contacted them on discord so I can't really say anything about that.

Creating staff feedback is not a way of getting denied reports resolved. The proper way would've been to create a support ticket about it.
will admins reject it what do u think or i need to create support ticket

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    725.8 KB · Views: 2

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
will admins reject it what do u think or i need to create support ticket
As far as I can tell It wouldn't be punishable in the context they're saying it, but u can try confirming it anyways if u want to.