Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Pots system(strength , fire , invisible ,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mod__

Username:
papa__​

Suggestion:
Pots system(strength , fire , invisible ,etc.​

Detailed description:
Just need some pots system for easy PvP.​

Reason(s):
Reason behind it unrank like me not being able to PvP with ranks one cuz they use full inventory boss boss and 64 egaps and hence they don't die it's like p2w for us cuz they don't actually die pls next SSN implement pot system this help us in pvp as we are pro. And we can defeat hackers tooo​

Example(s):
Boss armours are preety tough and starter ranks use 8 egaps hardly even if they are pro they are not being able to defeat ranks one it's like p2w pls implement the situation for default like us we can't PvP like this...​

pqth

I really dont play the opprison but i am just upvoting cuz u said its getting p2w so that reason i find good.

yahsuuuuuuu

Reason behind it unrank like me not being able to PvP with ranks one cuz they use full inventory boss boss and 64 egaps and hence they don't die it's like p2w for us cuz they don't actually die pls next SSN implement pot system this help us in pvp as we are pro. And we can defeat hackers tooo.

you r right

champut6

I agree now I am a ranked player but I used to be a unranked player and it was actually almost impossible to Kill ranked players but when they introduced pots system it was so good like I could actually kill some players and it all went good till they removed it again i would actually like it to come back also killing hackers was actually more easier with pot system

Axdi

Pika Lover
Downvote cause strengths op and would ruin pvp imagine sharp 45 with strength like tf it three shots

77moderato

Nah it don't take 3 hits we already played strenth pot ssn.its take more then 6 hits
Onk pro player can survive in pots system.

Axdi

Pika Lover
Imagine hacker with critics strengths and boss tho and it would make armour break so fast and just make it not enjoyable. There’s already so many hackers this season with crits

77moderato

I belive they are not too good I never died to them btw for real I am not kidding I died by them when I use gang sword or hit

Status
Not open for further replies.