Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

POTIONS ARE VERY LESS WHICH SUCKS!

Ok so ive played a lot of bedwars and recently started playing in pika.Reached about 20 levels.And the thing is there is only jump potions and speed ones.I read the other forums saying invisibility potions are copyright.Now what the hell is that supposed to mean.Arent rest of the 90% of items copied too? What you made those swords and wool? C’mon man invis is really important and they’re just like speed and jump.If you cant add invis pots. Try adding other potions like strength for 2 emeralds.Pretty sure itll blow up.

BobWasPenguin

Pika Lover
IGN
BobWasPenguin
i agree, this has been suggested a lot and pika does still not want to make invis pots.

OP
OP
PANDASTRAWBERRY
its not cause of copyright or shi
pika doesnt want ot add it for some reason
honestly they shouldnt
cause it would be way too easy to clutch and camp
Wow…. “Clutch and camp” This proves that either you have 0 idea on bedwars or you’re just commenting to get the points or something. Cause man invis pots are one thing that add a lot of strategy to thr game.If you can’t add those add like strength pots which will make the game more fun.I still dont understand what the hell you meant by camp tho.First time seeing someone camping with pots.About the clutching one.Bedwars is all about clutching and skills man.Theres no fun, Its just sweat and sweat.

Sadra3445

Banned
IGN
sadra3445
Staffs denied this suggestion many times because its copied from another servers.