Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums Possibly give reasons of being denied in Media/Staff Applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
thetruenova

Suggestion:
Possibly give reasons of being denied in Media/Staff Applications.

Detailed description:
I'm not saying this from experience, but my friend has made a few staff applications and a single Media application and on the Media and I think a single staff application, the explanation for being denied was just 'denied' on it's own. I think if you explain why they were denied they can grow from that and learn what they need to do before reapplying.

I just want to explain that when I say explain, I don't mean explain every detail, it's just explain some things. Say some things you did OK at in the application and some things you should probably look at in the application.​

Reason(s):
I want this idea implemented because I guess I just want people to be told why they were denied other than just 'denied'.​

Example(s):
Someone makes a application for the YouTube rank, and get's denied. They did not have enough subscribers, and were denied for that. On a staff application, they had bad decisions on muting people for things, or they didn't think they would be a good part of the staff team because they said they weren't available for a lot of the time and only an hour a day.

DUX_

Legendary Pika
He applied for staff, got denied, and then applied for YT and got denied again.
If he doesnt have all youtube requirements or he doesnt have a strange knowledge about the rules then its normal that he get denied for youtube

MouraThat

Veteran
+1

Its better if people know what they did wrong so they can improve for next time.
Not helpful to the applicant if it just says 'Denied' or 'didn't meet the requirements'

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
They gave me a reason when they denied my yt application though 😳

OP
OP
TheTrueNova

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
If he doesnt have all youtube requirements or he doesnt have a strange knowledge about the rules then its normal that he get denied for youtube
that's obvious, it's mainly for staff applications though.

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
+1
ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

While reasons cannot always be provided, you will now usually get a reason for getting denied, making your suggestion accepted.

Note that this does not mean that the reason will be stated in the reply 100% of the time. You are always free to message the person who denied you for further explanation and tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.