Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

POLL | Disable Salvage And Repair Blocks At /warp mine?

Should Salvage And Repair (Gold and Iron) Blocks Be Disabled at /warp mine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Hey all Pika-Crafters,
Have you ever had this experience before?
One day you're mining peacefully at /warp mine. You want to activate the Super Breaker so you right clicked to activate it with your OP Pickaxe. Accidentally, you clicked on a Gold or Iron block. BOOM the enchantments on your pick are lost forever. You were stunned into silence for a couple of seconds and and swore in the chat. Then you rage quitted, never returning to pika again.

If you never had this experience, your luck is good.

So the point of this poll is to let staff aware about this situation. It's really common to see players spamming "GOD DAMN I LOST MY FLY PICK ENCHANT IN /WARP MINE" lately and them rage quitting the server afterwards.

If this poll gets over 10 "YES" or "DEFINITELY 100% YAS", I'll notify the high staff and let them handle this situation.

But wait. How is staff even able to disable Salvage and Repair blocks specifically only at /warp mine?

According to the developers of mcMMO, they haven't implemented this option to the plugin yet. So the staff (I meant the developer) can code a simple plugin where when you right click on a Gold Block or Iron Block, you need to type a confirmation word in the chat in order to confirm the Repair/Salvage instead of Right clicking to confirm. This solution will make-do perfectly until the mcMMO developers release a new version that allows us to have Salvage/Repair disabled in specific regions. If the developers need any help with this said plugin, be sure to Start A Conversation with me as I am a Developer (On other servers, not pika YET) and might be able to help.

Hope you guys appreciated this poll in order to change the fate of other players!

~Hao

bert_narciso

definaitely dis thing must be disabled or i'll be losing my fly pick . whoever puts no are losers

doma

yeah happened to me twice lost my op Fort picaxe so i stopped mining and then now i aim at the bedrock on the side to activate Super breaker xD

Deviate

Our main developer and manager @Boomclaw is currently on holiday,
he will be back in two weeks or so.
We are already aware of the situation but he hasn't had time to fix it yet,
I will make him aware of your solution.

Thanks for thinking with us!

DiyaDaBeast

I found a sollution to this
Just change ur right-click and u'll be fine :)
when u want to activate SB ur gonna be aware
:D

OP
OP
Haoiscoll

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Our main developer and manager @Boomclaw is currently on holiday,
he will be back in two weeks or so.
We are already aware of the situation but he hasn't had time to fix it yet,
I will make him aware of your solution.

Thanks for thinking with us!
Hey man @Deviate , since Boomclaw just resigned :( are the developers free to fix the situation? If not, I can code the plugin and send it to the high staff to upload. This poll has been supported by 12 players and opposed by 4 players,so I suppose it's enough convincing.

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
This would actually be very helpful!
And since boomclaw left, we need the new staff to look at this!

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I can't click on yes because I'm using my phone but I definitely agree. +1 on DEFINITELY 100% YAS. @Haoiscoll thanks for looking into this and starting this poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.