Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison pm setmines

Status
Not open for further replies.

youdont1999

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
youdont1999

Suggestion:
pm setmines

Detailed description:
1) I think it could be better to add permission, that /pm members could setmine when owner of private mine is offline.
2) It could be better to add command that atomically reset mine when you enter command /pm resetmine or /pm reset​

Reason(s):
1) Players from diffrent countrys with diffrent times can't make full use of /pm
2) ikt would be much faster to reset mines, then manually select which mine you want to reset.​

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is a great idea cause I wouldn’t need to afk all the time for people to reset. Also, I like the idea of resetting the same block without the menu, it will stop people selecting the wrong mine by mistake. I also have a cool idea where they should add a pm upgrade that lowers the reset timer each level. At level 5 it would reset every minute.

moxxy17

Banned
+1
this would be a lot easier for the mine owners and the players using the mine

TeKkaTi

Veteran
+1 , The timezone really makes it annoying for players on the other side when the private mine owner is offline or asleep . This would help a lot of players and in /pm members list.

Status
Not open for further replies.