Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Plz stop Hacking in my Favorite game. EGGwars

Is hacking annoying to us fair gamers?

• Yes, cuz i'm hacking hahaxd

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, it's annoying

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Resnher_

Dear Hackers,
I have question for you why do you use hacked clients, I know it is fun but its very annoying to us that playing very nice and fair to make Pika-Network a good server. I know hacking is fun but can you stop it and play fair to attribute your own skills and abilities as a true human-being. Then you will be ban and saying Ban for no reason. Xd, please stop making headaches to our staff that has many works like banning,kicking,helping and developing Pika-Network good server. Lets just be fair for everyone. Show your own skills, maybe you will not even notice that you're a pro gamer. Just believe in your self and not on hacked clients.

Sincerely,
Resnher
A fair gamer

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Um dude hackers won't stop this ,there point is to get Coins and be the top :/

BadrZCh

Yeah yeah sure they will stop...
give me 100$ and i will make them stop 100% legit no scam

GamingwithPyroZ

Epic Pika
Well Hacking is Obviously useless.. Because after they got alot of coins and like voted alot of time.. Unlocked all kit with coins.. They will pretty much get banned soon. What do i know that hacker is hacking just for fun.. They thing they are pro.. But they suck.

iJailBreakerHD_

Pika Member
People who like hacking always hack that's not an uncommon matter but some Pros also hack to come in the top. Noobs are noobs and they will remain like that (they may improve) they also don't try to hack so you can't blame them I think. Hacking is also annoying too but sometimes when hackers are in your team you tell them to hack and make your team win. ;)

Davidva

Veteran
Hackers are people that have no change to win a game and direct hack to win games and be cool and tell there schoolmates about it.

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Most people start using hacked clients to beat hackers. They continue using it cuz it gives you an advantage in pvp to fair players as well. And soon they become the person that annoyed them at first. Also alot of people have been hacking for along time.
I used to hack for over 2,5 years atleast. Almost never got banned for it on pika tho. Most of the time it was because i was afking with autoclicker at mcmmogrinders. There are some expert togglers around that hacker community lmao.

However, this thread will not solve the problem xD

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Yeah I agree. Hackers are in the eggwars lobby messaging "I am using huzuni" and "So am I"

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
I Appreciate you're against hackers but no man, sorry they will never stop
36f7b63f23104905aab03cac3b238e6e.png

these are the total amount of players that have joined pika, altough there are just 2000 in the server, weird? no, let me tell you why;
pikacraft is a Cracked server, wich means if hackers get banned, they can just make another name and come back on that account, ofcourse, IP Banning Exists but they can just use a VPN to do it all over again, we all have to get over it there are lots of hackers in Pika, The staff team is working hard on banning them and getting rid of the hackers, hang in tight, our beloved server will survive <3

shawn678

Yes, hackers are annoying, but we can't do anything about it. I play Eggwars almost everyday on Pika, seeing all types of hackers from anti-knockback to hitting eggs through blocks. But I do not give up on Pika, I go to Discord and get staffs on to ban the hackers live, there isn't many staffs on during my timezone, so I have to record a video and report them in the forums. This is how we stop hackers.

shawn678 out-

RamazanPuncTR

we all had problems with hackers, but patients , keep your recorded always on and when you catch a hacker just go report him,
that's all what we can do about it, Hang on !
Sencirley , Ramazan

~ Logically ~

Banned
Hackers have always existed, and in all honesty. It's quite amusing to use clients. Sure you lose a little shred of your dignity by using them, but it's worth the fun.

MouraThat

Veteran
Hackers are bad and as staff we try to stop them but they will always outnumber us , we cant be there on every server so one server will always have hackers. they just keep coming and coming while staff dont

Status
Not open for further replies.