Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Plz read and reply!

How to get custom enchantments on factions

• jaslk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • asd

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Enchant it like you normally do, and there will be a rare chance of getting it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinli36

I have just started playing op factions 2, I'm a bit of a noob, I just want to know how do you get custom enchantment on items, like sharp 18 or prot 15, and how can you get enchantments like deathbringer, vampire?

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Hi Kevin!
Pika has a very cool way of how OP Factions work. There's no such book for Protection 15 or Sharpness 18 swords.
There's only a limited amount of ways to get these items.
For Protection 15 armour, You must have the Custom+ rank. You can also get some cheap Protection 15 armour from /ah , a command you can use to access the auction house. Players use the Auction House to sell anything they want. You can also win God Gear from Normal Crate Keys and Premium Crate Keys!
Sharpness 18 Swords are rarely found being used as players on OP Factions prefer to use Sharpness 17 Axes. They can also be found on /ah or be won from Crate Keys. Good Luck and Welcome to Pika Network :D

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Thanks, and sorry I am a noob I don't know how to give you a rating.
To rate posts. You can click one of the emojis at the bottom right of any post. Theres a thumbs up sign to show that you like the post. A symbol with the letter I to rate a post as informative. You can also click the Heart to show that you love the post. There are a lot more options to pick from!

Ralftheboss

Pika Lover
At op-factions 2 there is /auc instead of ah. Its almost the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.