Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
make sure after you get a new password use it as soon as possible get in the account then use /change email (email) to remove that hacker's email so he cant get back in ur account.

OP
OP
arifop444

arifop444

Pika Member
make sure after you get a new password use it as soon as possible get in the account then use /change email (email) to remove that hacker's email so he cant get back in ur account.
If I go now and do /change email will it remove the hackers email?

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
If I go now and do /change email will it remove the hackers email?
no u need to be logged in to perform this command. also i remember the command was "/changeemail (your email)" then go to ur email and verify it.

OP
OP
arifop444

arifop444

Pika Member
no u need to be logged in to perform this command. also i remember the command was "/changeemail (your email)" then go to ur email and verify it.
OK I'll tray it but my light I gone right now I am on my phone and I don't have Minecraft on my phone but ty bro for this help ty

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
i did mack that it has been a hole day but it is steal panding why
Wait if the password reset request was not even accepted yet how did u performed /changeemail command?

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
bro i did /changeemail than my email than it send it is authenticated
U need to log in to ur account using the correct password and u can only use this command in /hub

OP
OP
arifop444

arifop444

Pika Member
U need to log in to ur account using the correct password and u can only use this command in /hub
Bro how do i go to hub I cant login in whan ever I do login my password it says it is wrong wath do I do

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Bro how do i go to hub I cant login in whan ever I do login my password it says it is wrong wath do I do
Bruh literally told u to wait for ur password reset request to go through then use that password to log in ur account then use this command in the literal first message I send here. For God sake read and understand

OP
OP
arifop444

arifop444

Pika Member
Bruh literally told u to wait for ur password reset request to go through then use that password to log in ur account then use this command in the literal first message I send here. For God sake read and understand
O I am sorry bro