Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pls

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
I mean Im Kinda Crying Right Know Even tho There is no Reason for me to But i cant Play Pika im Banned And i told my Friend to Join Pika His Name Is GodBridgerMaybe But hes Banned Also Lol

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
imagine crying over a block game
Can you not? xD
I mean Im Kinda Crying Right Know Even tho There is no Reason for me to But i cant Play Pika im Banned And i told my Friend to Join Pika His Name Is GodBridgerMaybe But hes Banned Also Lol
The only thing you can do if you got rightfully banned is to buy an unban on the store. If you got falsely banned you can appeal here - https://pika-network.net/appeal/. Making drama on the forums won't help you to get unbanned.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
a server for a pixelated block game where your main goal is to hit other blocky figures and place blocks
I think you can see from his posts that your words are kind of harming him... That block game probably means more to him than it does to you.

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Like i said The Toxicity Rly Upper Know Thing of Ur Dumb Behind Getting Banned what would u do with ur Dumb Life kid Huh What would u do that was rly the only sever i have Oh Imagine Crying over a block game Imagine Being Dumb Bc thats how u should U freaking Idiot I've done Nothing to u for u to Keep coming at me U freaking ChipMunk Face Know Just Chill God Dam i'm Rly Pissed u just got on my Nerves kid Wow Imagine crying over a block game Like Shut up Idiot Ugh thats it im asking to get my Account Deleted

UpperGround

Great Reporter
firstly i don't understand anything from what you say and i really don't know how saying "imagine getting so sad over a block game" makes me a "chipmunk"

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Firstly U said Imagine getting sad over a block game makes u a chipmunk i didn't say getting sad makes u a chipmunk i said u look like one you idiot

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Ugh Let's just Stop Fighting You did start it tho so i had to make a ComeBack Plus Your So Toxic when it comes to you Replying to a Thread

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Ugh Let's just Stop Fighting You did start it tho so i had to make a ComeBack Plus Your So Toxic when it comes to you Replying to a Thread
nah i just said it's a block game but yeah sure les stop