Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Pls put player trackers in our inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Progamer_1290

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Progamer_1290​

Suggestion:
Pls put player trackers in our inventory​

Detailed description:

Hello friends,

This has been came to be notice by me that whenever I had 30+ win strike I lose it by not knowing where the players are.
I mean to say that if we go mid we should have directly access to player tracker neither going to base to purchase it.
Because when we go to base to purchase it sometime we get fire ball and all over.

If we will have compass in our hand then its easy to trace them and they will be near to us we will be more careful to go anywhere
.​

Reason(s):

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello Progamer_1290,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• The use of players trackers is very niche, herefore it's not necessary to always have one on hand. If you need one you can simply buy it in the villager shop.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.