Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pls dont put pvp in the realms world

TeeXo3D

Pika Member
please don't put pvp in realms world. Due to the various teams where they are made up of many players it will become impossible for a player alone to enter this realms. would lose the inventory many times having to always recreate it. considering that to continue with the pass I have to farm within this realms it will become hell to continue with the pass plus considering that there is already a place to do pvp I don't understand why to include it here too. not everyone wants to do pvp and just wants to farm but this way is not right

RishiNegi

I actually support this too it will be pretty hard to grind in the realms world

zmepe

please don't put pvp in realms world. Due to the various teams where they are made up of many players it will become impossible for a player alone to enter this realms. would lose the inventory many times having to always recreate it. considering that to continue with the pass I have to farm within this realms it will become hell to continue with the pass plus considering that there is already a place to do pvp I don't understand why to include it here too. not everyone wants to do pvp and just wants to farm but this way is not right
its in world 3 very sad but there is passive mode at the start of the realm spawn, you can claim it once per day i belive

rcjop

Pika Member
Its made so that because minning ores is a competetive thing as it is needed to increase the island value through island crystals . There is a very low chance they will remove it because it makes a sense of competitiveness.