Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

pls ban a player he tp me and kill me

TeeXo3D

Pika Member
we were negotiating to sell the skygod rank and skylegend. he asked me to stop by him while he was doing something I'm not sure what. so I sent the tp after which he sent me the tp request, I accepted and went to his island. after which he left then accepted my old request for tp in the pvp area and killed me, I had the ranks in my inventory, it doesn't seem right to me so I would like you to take action. the name of the player is Zolzy2024-02-10_17.30.31.png2024-02-10_17.30.33.png

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
we were negotiating to sell the skygod rank and skylegend. he asked me to stop by him while he was doing something I'm not sure what. so I sent the tp after which he sent me the tp request, I accepted and went to his island. after which he left then accepted my old request for tp in the pvp area and killed me, I had the ranks in my inventory, it doesn't seem right to me so I would like you to take action. the name of the player is ZolzyView attachment 87949View attachment 87950
U need video evidence to report any tp trappers, once u've obtained that u can report them through the reports section