Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars PLS ADD NEW MAPS OR WINTER MAPS OR ROTATING ITEMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadians

Minecraft username:
YOUMAD_1​

Suggestion:
PLS ADD NEW MAPS OR WINTER MAPS OR ROTATING ITEMS​

Detailed description:
PLS ADD NEW MAPS OR WINTER MAPS OR ROTATING ITEMS cuz i get bored from not having new items and i live this server so can u pls! add something new to bedwars!​

Reason(s):
Cuz i love this server and i want to play the server more! PLS PLS​

Example(s):
new maps/ rotating items​

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Dadians,

Do be more specific by adding examples of the maps that you want(by describing them or adding a photo). Furthermore, you should add examples and explanations about the new rotation items, such as what they are going to do, how much they cost, etc.

It would help the staff team a lot to have some references to add the items and maps that you have suggested.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

OP
OP
Dadians

Dadians

so make new maps like hypixel but add something new and the items, do that bridge eggs are a item for ever and put some cool items like timer tnt, insta shiers and tp bows! :)

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Not original at all plus this will get denied straight away

Aeqlian

Sr Mod & Event Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello Dadians,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of details + winter rotation is out
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.