Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Plot Reminders! Needed ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonShark

Minecraft Username
XLemonX

Suggestion:
Plot Reminders! Needed ASAP!

Detailed description:
When you buy a plot or even teleport to your plot make a reminder that says "DONT USE YOUR GOD PICK TO MINE IN YOUR PLOT, YOU WILL LOSE IT FOREVER." Or a simple "Tools have normal durability in your plot, Watch out!"​

Reason(s):
A Problem just arose for me on my plot, I was mining with my God Pick when suddenly it broke, what a surprise, I thought my pick just glitched out, So I was punching blocks, clicking in my inventory waiting for it to re-appear. It had completely broke. I asked a helper and they informed me that pickaxes have normal durability in plots, which I read NOWHERE, not when I bought the plots, not in any reminders, not from anyone. I lost all my progress due to the server lacking information. Which is outlandish.
(Yes the server is new but that is no excuse, people are losing their hard work just because it was decided that tools should have normal durability in plots, and not plan to tell the player-base)
Compensation should be given where compensation is due.​

Example(s):
"Tools have normal durability inside your plot! Watch out!"

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello LemonShark,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time, this season we changed to our custom cell plugins. Plots will no longer be used.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.