Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Please update "Allowed Modifications"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
If you have ideas/suggestions about what should be allowed/disallowed, post them down below.

OP
OP
SezarBD

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
oh thats great, I will make a list right now

OP
OP
SezarBD

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
I play survival alot so basically i will ask for survival mod's permisson
-Schematic
The mod allows you to display a hologram, loaded from a schematic file, for easier rebuilding. You can also save your creations to schematic files and share them.
-Zan’s Minimap
Zan’s Minimap Mod, also called VoxelMap by some players, adds a reliable, easy-to-read minimap to the world of Minecraft. This is about 100 times better than the maps you can make in the game using paper and a compass, and it is very similar to another map mod called Rei’s Minimap. It has extra features which make it better than that other mod, though, like further customization, plotting points, adding notes and more.

JPMechanics

Pika Member
Schematic is only allowed in factions atm. I don't see any motives of them allowing it on other servers. Maybe skyblock but we may never know. And about the minimap, this servers as unfair advantage because some minimaps allows you to show players which will help you know where are they.

OP
OP
SezarBD

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Survival server i's non pvp so it’s of even if you see any player but faction server It's should not be allowe. 🎖

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree with the schematic for Survival but not with VoxelMap, it shows everything unless you are using the voxelmap without chunk one. Or it's super easy to find Diamonds, emeralds or any kind of ores. (more like x-ray just in your map)

Status
Not open for further replies.