Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please Unban ( i did not mean to hack...)

GumptionYT

so basically i was just chillin and decided to troll on my friends server because it would be funny we had a great time and i later told him i was using reach hacks then after 3 hours i hoped on pika and went for some practise duels.. i got kicked i was first not sure so rejoined and decided to pvp again then to my suprise i got banned for 1 week. then i realised about the hacks and i was like ooooooohhh. i really dint mean to hack now that all my hacks are off i want to rejoin cuz im banned so please unban me :(((( im very very sorry and ill make sure i wont hack again please i beg you unban sorry :( pika became my fav server after playing bedwars it was very cool simple and fun i really enjoyed now im banned i dunno what to do im so bored pleaseeeee unbnan :(
Thanks IN advance <3 :DDDDD!!!!!

Attachments

• image_2021-07-01_185808.png
    image_2021-07-01_185808.png
    28 KB · Views: 12

NGaming

Great Reporter
So you WERE using hacks or you just told your friends you were using hacks?

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
so basically i was just chillin and decided to troll on my friends server because it would be funny we had a great time and i later told him i was using reach hacks then after 3 hours i hoped on pika and went for some practise duels.. i got kicked i was first not sure so rejoined and decided to pvp again then to my suprise i got banned for 1 week. then i realised about the hacks and i was like ooooooohhh. i really dint mean to hack now that all my hacks are off i want to rejoin cuz im banned so please unban me :(((( im very very sorry and ill make sure i wont hack again please i beg you unban sorry :( pika became my fav server after playing bedwars it was very cool simple and fun i really enjoyed now im banned i dunno what to do im so bored pleaseeeee unbnan :(
Hello,

Nice to meet you, I want you to remember that even IF your friend did hack it still your account. When I got banned I always knew that it's my account which means my responsibility.

Have a nice day!

Blazemon

The Pika
lol that's sad but u didn't rly need to admit it u could have just appealed

_TaT_

Pika Member
Me: On Sumo 139 win streak and meet a hacker