Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
hey guys i just wanted to tell you something, so many people are disliking my posts for no reason, when 1 guy disliked my post the other went ahead and dislikes it , how rude...
Can anybody tell me am i doing something wrong? anything making you hate me for no reason?

please people show other some love and dont hate so much <3

-yousif

Last edited:

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Just because people Dislike your posts is because they don't agree with it. I would suggest only making threads like this if you had a situation like me. I had all 1000+ of posts disliked on 2 accounts just because the guy just doesn't like you.

OP
OP
yousiftdm0770

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
Just because people Dislike your posts is because they don't agree with it. I would suggest only making threads like this if you had a situation like me. I had all 1000+ of posts disliked on 2 accounts just because the guy just doesn't like you.
i just was asking if i am doing something wrong and now i am getting more dislikes for making this :(

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
hey guys i just wanted to tell you something, so many people are disliking my posts for no reason, when 1 guy disliked my post the other went ahead and dislikes it , how rude...
Can anybody tell me am i doing something wrong? anything making you hate me for no reason?

please people show other some love and dont hate so much <3

-yousif

Wow look to accounts have already disliked this thread -_-

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
Now there are 3 dislikes
TELL ME THE NAME OF THE VICTIM WHO DISLIKED YOUR POST I WILL KILL HIM

GamingwithPyroZ

Epic Pika
The reason why people dislike you, maybe because they hate you or they disagree you, example there a person that u disliked him once because u disagree, and next time when u comment at other thread he will like take revenge by keep disliking your post. That what i seen before.

TheLionKingHD

Pika Lover
You know everything GWG you should apply for staff if you want!

~ Logically ~

Banned
People dislike your posts, not you as a whole. I doubt they have a single problem with how you act, your personality online or anything related to that. They disagree with whatever you said because maybe they have a different opinion. The entire suggestion part of the forums is opinionated. If it's a suggestion that an Anime Girl should be added to Spawn, or if Skywars needs to update. These are others opinions, not them disliking you as a human. If they do dislike you for that reason, then they obviously don't have much self-respect to go and dislike a random post that is suggesting, or saying something.

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
Oh no @yousiftdm0770 disliked my post! I need to make a thread telling him to stop because it's NOT going to cause any effect on my profile!

- This thread is dumb.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
People dislike your posts, not you as a whole. I doubt they have a single problem with how you act, your personality online or anything related to that. They disagree with whatever you said because maybe they have a different opinion. The entire suggestion part of the forums is opinionated. If it's a suggestion that an Anime Girl should be added to Spawn, or if Skywars needs to update. These are others opinions, not them disliking you as a human. If they do dislike you for that reason, then they obviously don't have much self-respect to go and dislike a random post that is suggesting, or saying something.
sjwicon1.jpg

You tell 'em.

Jeear

Legendary Pika
The fact that people care about some nonexistent rating that has absolutely no impact in real life or whatsoever is saddening.

Kamerplant

Veteran
The best thing is to just ignore it, as soon u say i hate it people will even do it more.
Will give u a +1 :)
Locking for now

Status
Not open for further replies.