Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

6xthpot

Pika Member
Username:
6xthpot​

Suggestion:
Please read​

Detailed description:
Dear Developers.

Roll back and just fucking sit. New changes makes op faction experience worse. There's no way to fix fly boost issue without affecting punch 5, Chunk buster update is worse because it's too fucking big. Shield is fucking bugged and one of the comp factions got raided during shield and never got a roll back. Cane economy is absolutely useless and random kicks during raids that makes people unable to adjust their cannon for "sending too much packets".

Please make a test server and try not to fuck up.
Make a poll to see if people would like what you want to add before actually adding it.​

Reason(s):
I hope developers see this message <3 Don't ban me, i'm just trying to help​

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello 6xthpot,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Inappropriate suggestion
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.