Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please Read

Dono you think the same?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Hey guys,
I was wondering if you could make a kitpvp reset soon.The same map is getting boring and theres still a problem with hackers. Please get more staff in the pika community for pvp servers MOSTLY .I've observed most staff online in non-pvp servers except for Daantje8 who is active.The other staff , I never see on kitpvp Or OPFACTIONS. There's no PAC anymore on kitpvp. Could you please check that, and fix it?
Thank you,
DarkSide_Mes​

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Agreed, the map is getting boring lately, and the amount of hackers are unbelievable.
And yes some other staff are also active on kitpvp just that they're in /v perhaps, that's why you didn't see them.

Davidva

Veteran
Hey darkside_mes,

In the livestream last saturday Yoeri (dutchminerhd) told he would reset Kitpvp this week with some new updates, like old kitpvp, new kits, kitupgrades and some other awesome updates!

Regards

Davidva

uwidowati123456

I haven't played minecraft in 2 years, but I know how bad the hackers are in Kit PvP when there's no staff around.

VeggiDay

Veteran
The hacker are bad anyways, we cant ban until they started to hack :/

uwidowati123456

I hate the fact that there is a permanent ban thing. It just sucks. A person could make an appeal 3 years later, 5 years later, or 10 years later, but could be denied because the person that was banned was banned by an EX-STAFF. That's the "unfair" thing about this server. Staff could not give people another chance. Because they just perma ban you for hacking even if they donated or bought something from the shop.

BramOG

Epic Pika
Hey guys,
I was wondering if you could make a kitpvp reset soon.The same map is getting boring and theres still a problem with hackers. Please get more staff in the pika community for pvp servers MOSTLY .I've observed most staff online in non-pvp servers except for Daantje8 who is active.The other staff , I never see on kitpvp Or OPFACTIONS. There's no PAC anymore on kitpvp. Could you please check that, and fix it?
Thank you,
DarkSide_Mes​
Hello,

we nee more staff on kit pvp that's for sure when I am allowed to apply I definitely will apply for helper on pvp based servers because we need more staff

Other than that, great to see people that want a new map as well this one it's getting pretty boring !

Lars_1511

Hello,

we nee more staff on kit pvp that's for sure when I am allowed to apply I definitely will apply for helper on pvp based servers because we need more staff

Other than that, great to see people that want a new map as well this one it's getting pretty boring !
We are currently trying our best to ban hackers on for example kitpvp. Mostly we are in vanish banning hackers, so you don't see us.

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Hey guys,
There were no hackers when i had started kit-pvp . There was one hacker that made everyone start using hacks . It gets boring when you cant kill anyone so people start hacking if there noobs
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.