Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

please please i need one

_ichmagkekse_

can i get a free rank without voting please pleaseeeee i am voting everyday but it takes long for me to vote and wait to get the vip rank because
the vip rank i only for 3 days and i dont play 24/7 and i OFTEN have to help my family and my browser laggs sooooo hard
pleaseee pleasseee i want any rank ill do ANYTHING FOR IT

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
just buy the rank dont beg someone to give you a rank for free

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
please it also took me 16 mins to type that
who cares about your 16 mins bruh ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
It's very hard to find someone who will gift you a free rank
Well my friend just got a free permanent VIP from his friend so its definitely not impossible (So u can try)

And to fix your browser lagging, just download another browser like OperaGX, Vivaldi or Firefox

OP
OP
_ichmagkekse_

_ichmagkekse_

It's very hard to find someone who will gift you a free rank
Well my friend just got a free permanent VIP from his friend so its definitely not impossible (So u can try)
And to fix your browser lagging, just download another browser like OperaGX, Vivaldi or Firefox
thanks for not beeing such a .... like that justtoobad . and im using operagx but Thanks anyways

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
thanks for not beeing such a .... like that justtoobad . and im using operagx but Thanks anyways
tf you mean i just said who cares about the 16mins of typing and just said do not beg someone to Buy you a rank

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
tf you mean i just said who cares about the 16mins of typing and just said do not beg someone to Buy you a rank
who cares about your 16 mins bruh ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
^^ That sounded rude ngl ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Sekiro

Great Reporter
IGN
Titan_Leo / ATitanBridger / DeniedTwice
just buy the rank lol
it's cheap and worth it