Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Please make solo BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajkaraBro666

Suggestion:
Please make solo BedWars

Detailed description:
Can the developers at least take into consideration of making solo Bedwars? Sometimes I don't feel like playing with other people and I really hope you can make this happen. I think this would really improve the server and I believe that the secret of a good server is alot of variety in your games. If this would be done alot of people would be satisfied, and all of my friends that play on this server want this change. Sometimes your teammate discontents and it really sucks because you have to 1v2. Guess what that problem is not present in Bedwars solo. Also, alot of people are better at solo (like me) than doubles. Also, I think the only reason doubles is much more popular in comparison to triples because doubles are fewer people and have more options. Think about it. In solo you can do all sort of thing defend, rush all the time, just keep getting resources, farm kills...
Also, I hope you add some sort of leaderboards in the lobby for solo if it ever comes into the server. I wish you all good night and hope this comes to.

Reason(s):
More fun in general (my opinion) and I think it would improve the server by a lot

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1

Agreed, I actually hate playing double bedwars because most of the time my teammates are either bad or hackers I have to ban. :mad::oops:

dhmhtrhs2005

Epic Pika
+1

Agreed, I have to agree with TrueMute I hate the double bedwars. And at any match am finding 2 cross teamers and at list 1 hacker !!!
(I hate the hackers)

Have a nice day.

9L4you

Rare Pika
+1

yeah. this solo is definitly needed because nowadays in bedwars 4vs4 has like 10-20 players max and 4v4 can be removed and solo be added instead.

Pika is trying to fix op fac and other games. so i think adding solo is gonna be hard.

Regards.
UnovaDX

JerryMine

The Pika
Actually bedwars 3v3 is so far so easy, you just need to be good at pvp. Some of the maps you can already start rushing just right after you got 8 irons, and the generators really goes fast.

4v4 sucks

2v2 have slower generators, which means the other teams can't start attacking you that fast and if your teammate is hogging rip you

1v1 have the slowest generators... my entire life would be boring

OP
OP
M

MajkaraBro666

Also it would be nice if when you stand in the generator EVERYONE gets recourses. I cant even tell you just how annoyed i get when someone is standing on a spot that gets them all the resourses and i cant get anything.
Pls make this.

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
Also it would be nice if when you stand in the generator EVERYONE gets recourses. I cant even tell you just how annoyed i get when someone is standing on a spot that gets them all the resourses and i cant get anything.
Pls make this.
TRUE!!

albido

Rare Pika
+1 i too want solo bedwars sometimes i fight solo in doubles añd its annoying.
I would really like to see it be added to bedwars

OP
OP
M

MajkaraBro666

+1 i too want solo bedwars sometimes i fight solo in doubles añd its annoying.
I would really like to see it be added to bedwars
Ye, they also disconnect and they get banned or they just afk and it's awful to play 2v2v2v1

9L4you

Rare Pika
+1

Agreed, I actually hate playing double bedwars because most of the time my teammates are either bad or hackers I have to ban. :mad::oops:
Truemate When im free you can play with me .im not bad. im good at offence :p

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey MajkaraBro666,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.