Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global please increase vote expiry time

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdodoe

Username:
kingdodoe​

Suggestion:
please increase vote expiry time​

Detailed description:
Subject: Complaint regarding lost votes and server policy
Dear Pika Minecraft Server Team,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my frustration and disappointment regarding a recent incident on your server that has left me feeling discouraged and disheartened.

Recently, I discovered that all of my accumulated votes were reset due to the commencement of a new month. Unfortunately, I was unaware of this policy, and as a result, I now find myself in a position where I must wait an entire month to recollect those votes. This situation has left me feeling disheartened, as I had invested a considerable amount of time and effort into accumulating those votes, only to have them wiped clean without any prior notice or warning.

Furthermore, I am concerned that such policies may deter new players from engaging with your server. Many newcomers, like myself, may not be aware of these nuances, and it can be disheartening to invest time and effort into something only to have it reset without warning.

***In light of these circumstances, I kindly request if there could be a consideration for a small reward in recognition of the time and effort I have invested. This would not only serve as a gesture of goodwill but also help me regain some of the motivation and enthusiasm that I initially had for your server.***

I believe that addressing these concerns will not only improve the overall player experience but also contribute to the long-term success and popularity of the Pika Minecraft Server. I look forward to your understanding and a positive resolution to this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.
Sincerely,
Dhruv
Minecraft Username: kingdodoe​

Reason(s):
none​

Example(s):
none​

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) Voting is balanced as it is, there is no need for the expiry time.

I will say though, they should be given a prior notice saying that votes will expire on the 1st of every month
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

OP
OP
kingdodoe

kingdodoe

Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) Voting is balanced as it is, there is no need for the expiry time.

I will say though, they should be given a prior notice saying that votes will expire on the 1st of every month
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

Dear [Pika Minecraft Server Team],
Thank you for taking the time to consider my suggestion. I appreciate your perspective on the matter.
While I understand your viewpoint, I would like to express that the recent experience of losing all my accumulated votes was disheartening for me. I invested a significant amount of time and effort into collecting those votes, and it's disappointing to see them reset without prior notice.
In light of this, I would like to request if there could be a consideration for a small in-game reward as a gesture of goodwill. This would go a long way in helping me regain some of the motivation and enthusiasm I initially had for your server. Perhaps something like free irons and gold would be greatly appreciated.
I believe that such a gesture would not only show the server's commitment to player satisfaction but also contribute to a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.
(please a small reward pls)

that was rude.....u know i actually did so much hardwork in collecting the votes,,,in return i got failures,, and i also hoped if u guys can give me something reward in game...i will mention it on my youtube chanel

Last edited:

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
Thank you for taking the time to consider my suggestion. I appreciate your perspective on the matter.
While I understand your viewpoint, I would like to express that the recent experience of losing all my accumulated votes was disheartening for me. I invested a significant amount of time and effort into collecting those votes, and it's disappointing to see them reset without prior notice.
In light of this, I would like to request if there could be a consideration for a small in-game reward as a gesture of goodwill. This would go a long way in helping me regain some of the motivation and enthusiasm I initially had for your server. Perhaps something like free irons and gold would be greatly appreciated.
I believe that such a gesture would not only show the server's commitment to player satisfaction but also contribute to a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.

that was rude.....u know i actually did so much hardwork in collecting the votes,,,in return i got failures,, and i also hoped if u guys can give me something reward in game...i will mention it on my youtube chanel
Maybe you can change your suggestion that if the votes are unclaimed then they will convert into smth else like coins or vote keys or smth.
Maybe that will get accepted.

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot

dude, you are acting as if you are the first one
I bet 90% of the people who vote a lot including me have been through this
Just with the new found info, we try again next month and eventually get the rank or whatever that we want

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello kingdodoe,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It's fine as it is.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.