Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please help me

J7N__

Hello ,
I won 50eu gift card on Instagram giveaway of opskyblock reset.
I had dmed the pikanetwork account for claiming my reward. I didn't get any reply nor did I receive any email with gift code.
I even made a thread in payment related comer of the website. It has almost a week since the giveaway was announced.
Please tell me what to do.

Ik I have to be patient but I heard that kit PvP is almost near reset, what if I get forgotten by the owners

I

Kratos1211

Hello ,
I had dmed the pikanetwork account for claiming my reward. I didn't get any reply nor did I receive any email with gift code.
I even made a thread in payment related comer of the website. It has almost a week since the giveaway was announced.

Ik I have to be patient but I heard that kit PvP is almost near reset, what if I get forgotten by the owners

I
You should wait...

4Gpuglife

Pika Lover
Hello ,

I
Open a support ticket but besides that you could wait a little longer.