Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please Help me

SpacyChicken

The issue started when I disconnected, my internet was bad and and I wanted to take a break. Once I logged back on a few hours later, I get a familiar message, "Connection Lost: You are already logged on to this server." I thought to myself, ok, I'll connect again in five minutes. So I did, and still, the same message on screen. So I posted a forum and a few hours later, I still had the message.

I asked my friend AVENGERUK to see /f to check if I was online. He said I wasn't online. I check every game-mode with a second account and I'm not online in any of it, nor was I online in any of the lobbys. So I came to the conclusion that it might be a server error. Please, please, please, can some1 help me with my issues. I still have the same message on screen and I'd to use my free time base hunting.

This is a forum of me asking staff to help me resolve issue. At this point I thought my account got compromised hence the option box "Compromised," selected.

I am new to this server so please excuse my technical issues that I might have made.

PS: Forgive my spelling and grammar, I have no excuse.
5hours later, and i still have the error message
Thank you. I hope you can help me.

Last edited:

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
Did u try to log in other servers to check if it is ur problem or pika's, btw did u find any base

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
Contact staff, dont report it in bug reports as that is for only in game related bugs