Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please help me BIG issue on pika

FireFyeAryan

My ping is literally to 200-1800 on pika-network , i'm living in India , my wifi speed is like 12-20 Mbps still, I don't think 500ms worths 20mbps
My blocks disappear while bridging, my hits doesn't register, lag spikes , and i teleport anytime like literally it suck, though the one thing that i like is that if i fall in void sometimes i teleport
back because of my ping lol, but still 350 ping suck ,ANY HELP? I JUST WANT GOOD PING, I HAVE WATCHED MANY VIDEOS BUT STILL IT SUCKS.
Pleasee helppp

_Xx_Yoshi_xX_

Pika Member
My ping is literally to 200-1800 on pika-network , i'm living in India , my wifi speed is like 12-20 Mbps still, I don't think 500ms worths 20mbps
My blocks disappear while bridging, my hits doesn't register, lag spikes , and i teleport anytime like literally it suck, though the one thing that i like is that if i fall in void sometimes i teleport
back because of my ping lol, but still 350 ping suck ,ANY HELP? I JUST WANT GOOD PING, I HAVE WATCHED MANY VIDEOS BUT STILL IT SUCKS.
Pleasee helppp
Bro, Pika is located in FRANCE (far from India) which means you get a bad ping, For exemple when I play on the biggest server of the world that Pika is insipred, I get 200ms it's not them the problem for your internet, it's where you are located, the proxy is in EU and that why your ping sucks, I don't know much AS proxys server (I only know acentra),but if you want to get a good ping try server that are located in ASIA. Hope you find a good server there. :)