Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please fix the Server... It's always Crashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
I hate it.. dang. I just killed someone and then the Server Crashed!! then that I Combat Logged so all of my Killstreaks are gone!! but my items.. still got them.. ^_^... But please fix it.. It's too unfair

OP
OP
FuzionzxDD

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
Server crash or your mc crashed? :p
Ummmh it's not.. it is Server Crash.. it's not my MC Crash.. my Minecraft's not closing when the Server Crashed.. soooo... I just got Combat Logged.. so Sad

oMeteor

Veteran
I know this, I was in kit-pvp and the (whole server) crashed and some players died (Including me :'()

OP
OP
FuzionzxDD

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
2016-05-17_14.59.53.png That too. its an example of server crash but that's not what happen lately

OP
OP
FuzionzxDD

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
and what mod are u using sir?
Im using Pvp mods like Minimap, Damage Indicator, and etc.. but my mods are safe it's not causing Crash to my Minecraft....
and oh hey ThePvpGOD! Long time no see! :).. Where have you been? Why are you not going in Kit-pvp?

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Im using Pvp mods like Minimap, Damage Indicator, and etc.. but my mods are safe it's not causing Crash to my Minecraft....
and oh hey ThePvpGOD! Long time no see! :).. Where have you been? Why are you not going in Kit-pvp?
He means.... The minimap mod is not supposed to show players...

ali99

Epic Pika
minimaps r allowed..but if it shows entities or players or underground caves etc
it's bannable...that sort of minimap is not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.