Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Please Can U Add TikTOK Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZebraTaser

Minecraft username:
ZebraTaser​

Suggestion:
Please Can U Add TikTOK Rank​

Detailed description:
Hello Beautiful Staff Of Pika NetWork I Want To Suggest You That You Should Make A TikTok Rank In Pika NetWork Since There Are Many Active TikTok Users In Pika Network .It Will Be A good chance for us to know each other better.This rank will be really cool and people will respect each other more.The YouTube Rank And Twitch Rank is Already There Which is a good rank and people like it but we should know that TikTok is a really big platform and Pika Network also has its own tiktok account so Therefore I will recommend you to add TikTok Rank in Pika Network hopefully you will not deny my request
ITS Requirements
1k followers
2.must upload videos related to server
3.must have average 2k views per videos
Sincerely Yours
ZebraTaser​

Reason(s):
This Rank Will Be A great opportunity for us to know each other better it's outlook should be a black coloured TikTok with white brackets
[TikTok]​

Example(s):
Please add this rank 🙏🙏🙏

uarekidxd9

Pika Lover
Hello, this suggestion might get denied because there is already an YouTube Rank for media.

nitin90900

There are mainly two reason for which this suggestion might get rejected. ( for me atleast )
1. Getting fake followers, views etc is very easy in Tiktok .
2. Tiktok banned in some countries ( ex : India )
So, I think there is no use of giving special perms for that.

uarekidxd9

Pika Lover
There are mainly two reason for which this suggestion might get rejected. ( for me atleast )
1. Getting fake followers, views etc is very easy in Tiktok .
2. Tiktok banned in some countries ( ex : India )
So, I think there is no use of giving special perms for that.
for your kind information, u can also get fake followers/subscribers.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
ZebraTaser

Suggestion:
Please Can U Add TikTOK Rank

Detailed description:
Hello Beautiful Staff Of Pika NetWork I Want To Suggest You That You Should Make A TikTok Rank In Pika NetWork Since There Are Many Active TikTok Users In Pika Network .It Will Be A good chance for us to know each other better.This rank will be really cool and people will respect each other more.The YouTube Rank And Twitch Rank is Already There Which is a good rank and people like it but we should know that TikTok is a really big platform and Pika Network also has its own tiktok account so Therefore I will recommend you to add TikTok Rank in Pika Network hopefully you will not deny my request

ITS Requirements

1k followers

2.must upload videos related to server

3.must have average 2k views per videos

Sincerely Yours

ZebraTaser

Reason(s):
This Rank Will Be A great opportunity for us to know each other better it's outlook should be a black coloured TikTok with white brackets

[TikTok]

Example(s):
Please add this rank 🙏🙏🙏
Hey,

Honestly and personally, I don't see a reason for such rank to exist, as other people said in the thread, there are already YouTube and Twitch ranks, adding a TikTok rank, for me, is pointless.

If you want to have the ability to know the rest of the TikTokers here on Pika you could try making a discord server, or add the TikTok rank in the already existing pika related servers.

I don't know, let's see what the others say as well.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello ZebraTaser,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We have no plans to add any new media ranks in the near future.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.