Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Please add old map options to private games like lighthouse etc in private games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireandice1

Username:
Fireandice1​

Suggestion:
Please add old map options to private games like lighthouse etc in private games​

Detailed description:
Private games should have a variety of maps like we can use any circulation whe hosting a PG which make pikanetwork more fun and exciting during pgs​

Reason(s):
The reason is I've a person wants to play lighthouse or ashfire but they can't due to mP circulation This is the reason I want this extraordinary idea to be implemented​

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a -1

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that the main purpose of map rotations is too make players have different maps to play on so that they don't get bored of playing same map again and again also the maps don't repeat for the same reason adding this feature into private games would make map rotations of no use.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) Map rotations exist to make the game diverse
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

M7Games_HD

Staff Member
IGN
M7Games_HD
Hello Fireandice1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.