Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Please add murdermystery game because I'm tired of playing bedwars and others: /. I just want to add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelkilling

Minecraft Username:
PlayerIn2020

Suggestion:
Please add murdermystery game because I'm tired of playing bedwars and others: /. I just want to add another game so that players from my country, Indonesia switch to Pika Network, if you want to know examples of mini games, try checking the lucky network server ip: play .luckynetwork.net later when you check the mini games please add them to the pika MurderMystery games, I hope my advice is accepted ... thank you :)

Detailed description:
RULES:
-Merder kills innocent / detective in 1 hit
-detective can kill another murder / innocent in 1 hit
Detectives don't get the wrong target
-if a player becomes murdered then don't give him a sword immediately, give 7 seconds for the inncoent to hide
-spawn gold to make it easier for innocent people
-add NPC Villager for innocent / detective / murderers buy random potions
-remove player name
-Non activate chat if innocent / detectives die

ROLE IN MURDERMYSTERY GAMES
1) .Murder
-a murder mission is to kill all innocent and detective
-b.murder there is only one
-Murder does not immediately get a sword, the sword will appear in the inventory within 7 seconds so that the innocent can find a hiding place
-murder gets a compass for finding innocent people who are hiding
-if DETECTIVE sees you then run or try to kill him because the detective can kill murder

2) .detective
-detective's mission is to protect innocent people and find and kill murderers
-detective has a bow and 8 arrows to shoot the murderer
-detective does not have a compass
-if the detective dies then the bow and arrow can be taken by the innocent and the innocent becomes a new detective
3) .innocent
-innocent cannot hit other players even if one of them is a murder / detective
-innocent can find the bow and arrow that fell from the detective's corpse with the help of the compass "bow and arrow location"
-Let's from any player try not to meet other players, if you accidentally see a player who is carrying a sword then run, if you accidentally see a player carrying a bow then approach
-innocent can take gold to exchange for random potions​

Reason(s):
I am bored with minigames and all minigames and want new minigames​

Example(s):
BEDWARS

Hellific

Veteran
Neutral, I would definitely like some new minigames as well, such as murder mystery and others out there.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
PlayerIn2020

Suggestion:
Please add murdermystery game because I'm tired of playing bedwars and others: /. I just want to add another game so that players from my country, Indonesia switch to Pika Network, if you want to know examples of mini games, try checking the lucky network server ip: play .luckynetwork.net later when you check the mini games please add them to the pika MurderMystery games, I hope my advice is accepted ... thank you :)

Detailed description:
RULES:

-Merder kills innocent / detective in 1 hit

-detective can kill another murder / innocent in 1 hit

Detectives don't get the wrong target

-if a player becomes murdered then don't give him a sword immediately, give 7 seconds for the inncoent to hide

-spawn gold to make it easier for innocent people

-add NPC Villager for innocent / detective / murderers buy random potions

-remove player name

-Non activate chat if innocent / detectives die

ROLE IN MURDERMYSTERY GAMES

1) .Murder

-a murder mission is to kill all innocent and detective

-b.murder there is only one

-Murder does not immediately get a sword, the sword will appear in the inventory within 7 seconds so that the innocent can find a hiding place

-murder gets a compass for finding innocent people who are hiding

-if DETECTIVE sees you then run or try to kill him because the detective can kill murder

2) .detective

-detective's mission is to protect innocent people and find and kill murderers

-detective has a bow and 8 arrows to shoot the murderer

-detective does not have a compass

-if the detective dies then the bow and arrow can be taken by the innocent and the innocent becomes a new detective

3) .innocent

-innocent cannot hit other players even if one of them is a murder / detective

-innocent can find the bow and arrow that fell from the detective's corpse with the help of the compass "bow and arrow location"

-Let's from any player try not to meet other players, if you accidentally see a player who is carrying a sword then run, if you accidentally see a player carrying a bow then approach

-innocent can take gold to exchange for random potions

Reason(s):
I am bored with minigames and all minigames and want new minigames

Example(s):
BEDWARS
+1 +1, new minigames would be amzaing

SilkTouchV2

Pika Lover
+1 new games and minigames are always amazing, I’m sure admins and owners are always thinking of new game ideas.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Angelkilling,

Thank you for taking your time to create a suggestion to improve the server. Unfortunately, your suggestion has been DENIED for the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest something that already has been suggested. (denied or accepted)
If you wish to learn more on how to create a proper suggestion thread, you may check the Do(s) and Don't(s) HERE.

Your thread has been locked!

Good afternoon,
TryHardMarktin

Status
Not open for further replies.