Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Please add more maps along with invisibility potions and pls reduce the price of swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooldude437

Minecraft Username:
Cooldude437

Suggestion:
Please add more maps along with invisibility potions and pls reduce the price of swords

Detailed description:
I request Pika Network to add more maps like hypixel because I like Pika network an all cracked minecraft players do. If you all add more maps more people would join the server and there will be more fun to play with more players. And one of the most important things is pls add inviibility potions. I know invisibility potions make game easier but they are fun to play with. It can also be useful to kill hackers.
Another major important thing is pls pls pls make a upgrade that is after eliminating a player or a team the contents of their ender chest should drop in their fountain.
I beg pika network to pls read my suggestions and if they find it useful pls apply it to the bedwars solo,doubles,triples, and quadruples game modes.

Thank you
Cooldude437​

Reason(s):

Srivv

Epic Pika
IGN
Srivv
one staff said invis pot will never bcs hackers will destroy then so leave invis . new maps next december update every staff says idk . and reduce sword i like that one ut idk they are gonna do or not

UpperGround

Great Reporter
one staff said invis pot will never bcs hackers will destroy then so leave invis . new maps next december update every staff says idk . and reduce sword i like that one ut idk they are gonna do or not
ye hackers will abuse invis pot

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Invis pot will never be added
More maps are coming in the next minigame update
Another major important thing is pls pls pls make a upgrade that is after eliminating a player or a team the contents of their ender chest should drop in their fountain.

eh u meant the gen?
I will go Neutral for that cuz i dont care that much

So overall -1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
yes.
1. invis pot will be too op for hackers. just imagine you are playing on july, and a hacker with invis and bednuker breaks your bed. No one can tell whether it is *cough* or hacker
2. there will be new maps in December
3. if i am right, most sword price reduce related suggestions already got denied

UpperGround

Great Reporter
yes.
1. invis pot will be too op for hackers. just imagine you are playing on july, and a hacker with invis and bednuker breaks your bed. No one can tell whether it is *cough* or hacker
2. there will be new maps in December
3. if i am right, most sword price reduce related suggestions already got denied
invis pot would be a nightmare ngl

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
IGN
NpGamingBoy
Leaving everything else I REALLY would love the price of stone sword dropped to something like 15 iron.

so eh Netural

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Agreed.
Also, this is another one who thinks Pika is a rip-off of a different server... -1
rip-off server doesn't matters, what matters is that the number of hackers in our server is HUGE

Status
Not open for further replies.