Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Players Dis-respection

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Report section... They have it named that for a specific reason.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
yesterday he called me to join in 1 server (nope, its not in the rules that you cant adv. servers...). he said that i will get money from him to rankup. so i went there. he gave me thre $$.. i ranked up. started to mine.. later i opened crates.. and he start to yell at me that i'm scammer.. and i need to give back his money.. i went for mining session to get money for him.. when i finished, i /msg him if he needs money... he started to spam in chat that i'm scammer and spammer.. so i gave my $$ to random guy.. and in that server there was his friend that started to yell at me too.. he reported me.. i told server owner all about it. he didnt ban be but just said that i better go away cuz they wont stop yell at you (well thats me) and he wants to keep server positive. so i go back to pika. and today i got here.. and notchbrine started to say that i'm scammed and stuff like that but its a lie + they make me look bad to others... and when i called him dumbass, he reported me here, yep, in the wrong section.. so i'm not sure if its correct to mute/ban me/ but well thats mod work.. not my. i'm just a player there. so it will be correct, if i get ban/mute because i'm not smart as they are :)
~Regards GatisS_

Status
Not open for further replies.