Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Players Caught teaming

OP
OP
N

NotSpurry

first of all the servers anticheat and all that stuff doesnt work so why should i be recording for the server even when i am not getting paid the servers helpers dont even care how should i be the. the server has a rule of not teaming in bedwars then why shouldnt i team when the rules dont apply at all the server should pay more attention in what its players are doing. and if you want me to record i would kindly be happy if you were to pay me or i am not providing any service to any server thats broken so kindly please keep that in mind

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
first of all the servers anticheat and all that stuff doesnt work so why should i be recording for the server even when i am not getting paid the servers helpers dont even care how should i be the. the server has a rule of not teaming in bedwars then why shouldnt i team when the rules dont apply at all the server should pay more attention in what its players are doing. and if you want me to record i would kindly be happy if you were to pay me or i am not providing any service to any server thats broken so kindly please keep that in mind
???
If you don't like to report then don't do it. No one gets paid for doing that

Outscale

Banned
Exactly

OP
OP
N

NotSpurry

then why are players cheating and your anticheat broken when normal players have to report again and again i am coming with a "video evidence " of a person using autoclicker so i hope you can view it and where am i supposed to provide a "video evidence"1602572974503.png

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
first of all the servers anticheat and all that stuff doesnt work
did you check ban list and see howmany players got ban a day?
so why should i be recording for the server even when i am not getting paid
staff team member consist of voluntary, you are not special.
helpers dont even care
then why he answer you
the server has a rule of not teaming in bedwars then why shouldnt i team when the rules dont apply at all the server should pay more attention in what its players are doing.
no gramma, can't understand what you are talking about
just need to say, you could break any rules you want, but if you gets punish, then that is none of our business
and if you want me to record i would kindly be happy if you were to pay me or i am not providing any service to any server
seems you wanna make money from doing this small steps. Your life will be pretty horrible
thats broken
bcuz the server consist of some player like you only report if you can make money with it

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
then why are players cheating and your anticheat broken when normal players have to report again and again i am coming with a "video evidence " of a person using autoclicker so i hope you can view it
do you have anticheat log? can you see what it has done?
Could i just ss of your charater and say you are hacking?
or should i just capture a screenshot of you pvping with sb else and i can say that you are hacking?

OP
OP
N

NotSpurry

And the players wouldnt have to report if lazy helpers and mods like you would be paying attention
And from my experience this is the worst customer service ever so please keep that in mind before blaming it on anyone

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
And the players wouldnt have to report if lazy helpers and mods like you would be paying attention
And from my experience this is the worst customer service ever so please keep that in mind before blaming it on anyone
so you have paid money to the server?

and i am not a staff member

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
You don't know what the server is on, and what the server is doing.
you know nothing and starts to trashtalk about everything in the server.
you don't even know whether i am staff or not
You have your freedom to make any criticism about the server
but please do some homework before trash talking especially when it is not even the case and obviously false