Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison PlayerLevel Changes in opprison

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
Username:
Zoksy03​

Suggestion:
PlayerLevel Changes in opprison​

Detailed description:
Playerlevel :
Changes :
in opprison the most of levels are boring and there no point with doing it , i can talk about my self i can skip it but others cant thats doesnt have enough gkits example Prestige pick 5-10 times and each pick can handle only 4 prestiges and take like 3h to get prestige2-3 not even 4
Prestige picks --) remove : replace it with place 3 inmates or more
and how level 100 easier then others collect 500k tokens takes 5 mins and spend 1m tokens you can do it in the last of ssn which from /eotw , spend 12.5k gems is more ez ppl have millions and vote and drugs
Collect tokens 500k --) Collect 1m tokens
Tokens in /eotw --) Remove becs the most of players doing levels in the last of ssn
Break 50k coal Block --) Remove replace it with Break 50k coal ore

while there lowest coal blocks in the mines 50k is like 120k raw
Suggestions new levels :
. Collect 50k Beacons
. Collect 20k gems while there alot of tricks to get it ( prestige / mining / inmates )
. Buy an item from /caveshop
. Upgrade 3 inmates
. Mine 10m Blocks ( not raw )
. Win 1 outpost ( while it gonna be perm outpost so will be easy to take it )

Reason(s):
The levels are in opprison now​

Example(s):
N/A​

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
Zoksy03

Suggestion:
PlayerLevel Changes in opprison

Detailed description:
Playerlevel :

Changes :

in opprison the most of levels are boring and there no point with doing it , i can talk about my self i can skip it but others cant thats doesnt have enough gkits example Prestige pick 5-10 times and each pick can handle only 4 prestiges and take like 3h to get prestige2-3 not even 4

Prestige picks --) remove : replace it with place 3 inmates or more

and how level 100 easier then others collect 500k tokens takes 5 mins and spend 1m tokens you can do it in the last of ssn which from /eotw , spend 12.5k gems is more ez ppl have millions and vote and drugs

Collect tokens 500k --) Collect 1m tokens

Tokens in /eotw --) Remove becs the most of players doing levels in the last of ssn

Break 50k coal Block --) Remove replace it with Break 50k coal ore

while there lowest coal blocks in the mines 50k is like 120k raw

Suggestions new levels :

. Collect 50k Beacons

. Collect 20k gems while there alot of tricks to get it ( prestige / mining / inmates )

. Buy an item from /caveshop

. Upgrade 3 inmates

. Mine 10m Blocks ( not raw )

. Win 1 outpost ( while it gonna be perm outpost so will be easy to take it )

Reason(s):
The levels are in opprison now

Example(s):
N/A
I love how blud forgot abt cf ans tf LOL

OP
OP
Zoksy

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
I love how blud forgot abt cf ans tf LOL
cf/tf is on all gamemoods which ppl is doing it in other gamemoods we are just lazy becs alot of skips

D

Deleted member 118315

+1
Must be implemented and also they must remove drug mission who even bother them..