Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Player levels bugged

van you like fix player levels for example lvl 43 beetroot harvesting part is bugged i assume lvl 49 is also bugged. I refuse to pay you to get a lvl skip wont get my money, and we w8ed 2 years for survival to reset jsut so sam basic thing canot be right unbelivable. 2 years to nake it right and still failed at basics

OP
OP
K
If you to "fix" something or you found a bug then you create a Bug Report.
Wont bother making one i made this tread on putpose maby some eyes of people will be opened that they are paying for stuff just to pay even more. Prison factions and skyvlock are reseting so often and let me guess why. My guess is people who put money into server achive everything end get bored so you reset it cus of them so they keep playing and wasting money on bugs. How those 3 gamemodes can be “consistent” fors no bugs or fixes but 2 year period for survival bugged af. I really want an answer to that question from developer

TvojaStara

I already wrote bug report for that level. It honestly bothers me that players are paying for ranks/keys and they get glitched/bugged server. Let's be honest here now, it's been month and half if not two from reset and PvP is disabled, you can't complete lvl 43 in /levels, you don't get keys and votes if you /vote at spawn and duping is possible like last ses.

OP
OP
K
I already wrote bug report for that level. It honestly bothers me that players are paying for ranks/keys and they get glitched/bugged server. Let's be honest here now, it's been month and half if not two from reset and PvP is disabled, you can't complete lvl 43 in /levels, you don't get keys and votes if you /vote at spawn and duping is possible like last ses.
And what did they say to that report or even better let me guess they didnt respont at all yet

TvojaStara

Almost a day passed and no replies. I guess they are just way too busy or they don't care. I boycott playing and donating further untill it gets fixed.

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
IGN
Luckyint
van you like fix player levels for example lvl 43 beetroot harvesting part is bugged i assume lvl 49 is also bugged. I refuse to pay you to get a lvl skip wont get my money, and we w8ed 2 years for survival to reset jsut so sam basic thing canot be right unbelivable. 2 years to nake it right and still failed at basics
95 also bugged*

KazharOverlord

I can't able to open and complete any mission for level up I am still at level 0 because of that

Untaken_Dragon

Epic Pika
I'm pretty sure devs just want to take most of the people out of survival by banning them of duping because many players are already ranked and now noone is paying for ranks . So , they're just banning them for duping (even false bans). After many are banned they'll fix all the bugs and then next reset many ranked players will be gone and then they'll earn from survival.