Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PikaNetwork needs Updates

Tane_Haha

Pika Lover
IGN
Tane_Haha
Most respectfully, I Tane_Haha is here to declare that I will not be playing on PikaNetwork Until Pika Becomes like Jartex. I know that PikaNetwork and Jartex Network is owned by The same company. Plus point --> Pika Has more majority than jartex. So pika should be more faster than jartex. Now before some of you say I am dumb and ping depends on Your location so Why is Jartex fast for me and pika slow for me (Its same with all of my friends). With Due respect I want you to update the servers and Make it faster.

THANK YOU!

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Most respectfully, I Tane_Haha is here to declare that I will not be playing on PikaNetwork Until Pika Becomes like Jartex. I know that PikaNetwork and Jartex Network is owned by The same company. Plus point --> Pika Has more majority than jartex. So pika should be more faster than jartex. Now before some of you say I am dumb and ping depends on Your location so Why is Jartex fast for me and pika slow for me (Its same with all of my friends). With Due respect I want you to update the servers and Make it faster.

THANK YOU!
We will see you again on December... 2038, if Max is with us, that is :)

OP
OP
Tane_Haha

Tane_Haha

Pika Lover
IGN
Tane_Haha
We will see you again on December... 2038, if Max is with us, that is :)
Bro WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 2038...... The server never gonna be faster ever again???
And i meant that i will play when the serevr is like jartex

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Bro WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 2038...... The server never gonna be faster ever again???
And i meant that i will play when the serevr is like jartex
It was a perfectly crafted joke, and you just ruined it...

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07

THANK YOU!
The number of players in jartex is low in comparison of pika and this maybe the reason of ping difference. Also we are not sure when pika will make asia proxy servers. See ya after some years ;D