Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord PikaNerd Role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Username:
Some_Matej​

Suggestion:
PikaNerd Role​

Detailed description:
We have role PikaNerd on forums, but it would be cool if it existed in Discord. It should be higher than donator rank but lower than staff. Somewhere around Emeralds and Champions on board.​

Reason(s):
It's on Forums but not on Discord. Poeple may want to show on Discord that they are part of Committee.​

Example(s):
Role: PikaNerd​

Bouza737

Epic Pika
Hello, Some_Matej you earned an UPVOTE from Bouza737.
Reasons:
1- Pikanerd is part of the server and should be in discord.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello Some_Matej, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

OP
OP
S

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
+1

Hello Some_Matej, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.
Thanks Briđ!

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
+1; it's available on forms, so there's no point in not adding in discord.

Outscale

Banned
TryHardMarktin already said it won't be added on discord, having it on forums is enough in my opinion cause discord chat is already looking colorful af with all the different roles (Emerald, Champion, Sponsor, Veteran, Bug Hunter, Donator, and etc.).

Feeqz

Epic Pika
Hello Some_Matej,

I want to extend my sincere appreciation for your dedication to making our server a better place for everyone. Your suggestion is a valuable contribution to our community, and we are grateful for your involvement.

Having carefully reviewed your proposal, I am delighted to inform you that I have decided to Upvote it. Your idea has the potential to positively impact our network, and we are excited to see it come to life.

Please continue to share your insightful suggestions; your input plays a significant role in shaping the future of our server. Together, we can work towards creating an even more vibrant and inclusive environment that benefits all members.

Thank you once again for your valuable contribution, and I eagerly await more of your fantastic ideas.

Best regards,
Feeqz

JustToGoody

The Pika
TryHardMarktin already said it won't be added on discord, having it on forums is enough in my opinion cause discord chat is already looking colorful af with all the different roles (Emerald, Champion, Sponsor, Veteran, Bug Hunter, Donator, and etc.).
exactly what Outscale said Just like there are Builders for pikanetwork but there is no role for it (both in forums and discord) so Neutral

Cute

Pika Lover
Imo if this is added it should be like the jartex content community role, below every role no color whatsoever

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello Some_Matej,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • "TryHardMarktin already said it won't be added on discord" - Outscale.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.