Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika-Staff Are Amazing!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
this is actually pretty funny so i had to come back to pika-network

LOL

StoPizza

Veteran
They just saw an EX admin..
They are not useless, they are banning a lot of hackers and punishing rule breakers.
Next time if something like this happened, recons the player and make a player report.

OP
OP
TheSavior

TheSavior

Banned
They just saw an EX admin..
They are not useless, they are banning a lot of hackers and punishing rule breakers.
Next time if something like this happened, recons the player and make a player report.
An Ex-Admin? All of the staff still have their rank, including Hakuna. I have always reported players, and I've gotten many banned, but this, is a joke. You cannot defend this.

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
Im actually tired of the excuses you guys make "record it and report it on the forums"
Yes , cause the cheater who killed me(i didn't know he was a cheater when i attacked him) will sure as hell 1v1 me again with cheats.. thats such bulls*it, and if every time someone asks for staff to spec someone that is hacking and you guys just say "ReCorD iT" why is there so much staff anyway?
They saw an ex admin on, great.. who cares??

You're right. They are really useless. I asked them to help me with a hacker on kitpvp. Both staff members literally ignored me whilst being present on opskyblock. They were just focussing on building, instead of actually responding and helping. I know that my behaviour wasn't good at all during my request for staff assistance, but the reason behind it is simple: they never respond to members like you and me which made me upset and in rage. I totally agree with all of your statements. I have been reporting lots of cheaters today, and there were only 3-5 handled of all of them. (I reported players with an interval of 10 minutes, so they should be behind each other stacked up). Also, the staff members aren't familiar with the pika-network server rules: two of my earlier reports had been denied, whilst (after I have contacted a staff member) were changed to "accepted". It's just a joke. Although there is much wrong with some helpers (I'm not going to sum up names to respect/protect their identities), I still like administrator MrFrenco for being professional and helpful. He's the only staff member left I have respect for.

OP
OP
TheSavior

TheSavior

Banned
68 views, and not one staff member has realized how stupid this is, pathetic.

Luppeeyz

Banned
but awh cmon all of them are unvanishing and uhhh.... Playing with Rusty
its just some kind of funny
Useless pathetic, How come you find it funny, you agree with that action of them? Don't you have a better option to do if you were a staff member? A presense as a staff member doing that is unacceptable. Don't get me wrong also.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Useless pathetic, How come you find it funny, you agree with that action of them? Don't you have a better option to do if you were a staff member? A presense as a staff member doing that is unacceptable. Don't get me wrong also.
i just dont know i was laughing uncontrollably while watching it

OP
OP
TheSavior

TheSavior

Banned
CasperStor has to be the worst staff member. I do not understand how he got his role.

Luppeeyz

Banned
if there r a lot of people complaining...
Hmm
Staff don't get demoted for getting hated by players, they don't make any mistake so by that, and staff work are volunteer also, they don't get pay or anything.