Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika should add Boxing and The Bridge to Practice

Anuly

Veteran
will all due respect sir, the most popular suggestion has been made in 2020/09 and it has been more than a year so it's quite hard to believe that they are working on it i think if they are working on it, it would say accepted don't you think ?
You can't really know what the devs' plans are, nor do I, So we shouldn't judge 😁

bro how is boxing ganna fit in pika? pika has a bad kb system so we cant like fight or combo like any other server such as mine men and pixel edge.

ezxs

I agree, hopefully they can add it cause bridge is one of my favorite gamemodes and boxing would be really fun to play.

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
I agree, hopefully they can add it cause bridge is one of my favorite gamemodes and boxing would be really fun to play.
Your right it can increase the playerbase by millions

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
The practice plugin in pika network practice doesn't have a feature for boxing or bridge. It does on the newer version of the plugin, but i am pretty sure pika network has the old version of the practice plugin which does not support both boxing or bridge.

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
I
oh no, "boxing" in pika? we already have combo fly. (yes, that was a joke. Sadly Pika's kb is not ideal for a boxing gamemode)
I agree with this reply, pika kb will not be optimal if they were to add it (which they probably won’t because it has already been suggested).

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I don't think Pika-network would add these 2 game modes,
Note please do not create threads suggesting things, instead create an actual suggestion.