Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Opfactions 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistyPvP [N3rd]

Pika Member
hello fellow pikacrafters

i've been playing pika opfactions , titan-core opfactions for so long! but one thing i have never seen is opfactions 1 this dead i come on around 9:30 to see how opfaction 1 is going and there is only four players online i come another 5 hours later seeing that there is only me online? opfactions 1 is a dead gamemode now , making opfactions 2 was the worst decision , it will make opfaction 1 sound like it never existed even though so many people donated to the server they don't even take a bit of consideration of playing on opfactions 1 , because theres nobody to PvP with , theres nobody to have fun with . especially one common thing about Pika Opfactions 1 And 2 is that at the begging of the map , people want to make a base while they go flying to see , to seek in search of a base while they pass safezone/warzone they see half of the wilderness map is greifed
Pika opfactions 1 is full of xrayers , cheaters but they tend to keep it cool and act like there good at everything while there hacking half the time , another big problem is that theres VERY small portion of staff on Pika Opfactions 1 the only person i see online is Jenny and sometimes programmer . thats all nothing else
if pika opfactions 2 was taken down , and the donations from opfac 2 were transferd to opfactions 1 , and opfactions 1 has a HUGE Revamp it would be popping , second thing if you haven't notice pika is dying a bit more now then ever . they USE to have 2k players at Once and 1.500 + players , but now you will not even see Pika reaching 1.6k players at all

i don't know why i posted this thread , but in all honestly someone had to say this .

people are saying Pika opfactions 1 will get reset , even if it does there will be ton of hackers ready to greif the wild

vikkstarr

Pika Member
when you will pika members reset galactix and make exp bottles comback

Status
Not open for further replies.