Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

🔥 Pika Network Auto GG Mod 🔥

Piko

Banned
Cool also
Which shader are you using
and also
Which client/mods are you using

Silver Wing

The Pika
AYYY Nice vid!!!
I dont know if I am rude or not (Sorry in advance)
@Disaalt already made auto GG for pika network

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
AYYY Nice vid!!!
where is it? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
Check his profile posts ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
where is it? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Check his profile posts ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
ok ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
EvilDrago12

EvilDrago12

Pika Member
AYYY Nice vid!!!
I was not aware of the fact that someone already made it, I did not see any YouTube videos on it so I decided to make one. Well, hope you like it regardless.

Silver Wing

The Pika
I was not aware of the fact that someone already made it, I did not see any YouTube videos on it so I decided to make one. Well, hope you like it regardless.
yes ofc ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Disaalt

The Pika
The Mod (JartexGG, it wasnt made for PikaNetwork) is not a mod made by scratch. It is ripped off (Or remade, using formal words) from boomboompower's mod AutoGG which link is here.
It is under a GNU General Public License, which means it can be distributed, so then why am I posting here?

Well, sad thing is, even though the mod's code can be redistributed/modified, the mod creator (Polarbear2003) has NOT credited boomboompower at ALL (His jartex post, not even including a message in his mod, etc). He does have permission to not credit him, but I think if you are remaking a mod for another server, you ought to credit the original mod owner, right?

Very sad to see this sight.

thing that made me choke from laughter:
1612785936895.png
pika network has guilds now? poggggg!!!

OP
OP
EvilDrago12

EvilDrago12

Pika Member
The Mod (JartexGG, it wasnt made for PikaNetwork) is not a mod made by scratch. It is ripped off (Or remade, using formal words) from boomboompower's mod AutoGG which link is here.
It is under a GNU General Public License, which means it can be distributed, so then why am I posting here?

Well, sad thing is, even though the mod's code can be redistributed/modified, the mod creator (Polarbear2003) has NOT credited boomboompower at ALL (His jartex post, not even including a message in his mod, etc). He does have permission to not credit him, but I think if you are remaking a mod for another server, you ought to credit the original mod owner, right?

Very sad to see this sight.

thing that made me choke from laughter:
View attachment 15619
pika network has guilds now? poggggg!!!
Hey man, I only made this video because it was requested by the community. I only credited the person I got it from. I do not know how to code. I am showcasing a mod. I am not going to spend my time searching for the real owner. You guys can contact him if you have any concerns as to why he didn't promote the real owner. I just promoted what I found / where I got it from. Hope answers your question.

Disaalt

The Pika
Hey man, I only made this video because it was requested by the community. I only credited the person I got it from. I do not know how to code. I am showcasing a mod. I am not going to spend my time searching for the real owner. You guys can contact him if you have any concerns as to why he didn't promote the real owner. I just promoted what I found / where I got it from. Hope answers your question.
All good, hope your yt vid blows 🔥