Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Pika-Network and Jartex-Network combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

CqmeronO

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
CqmeronO​

Suggestion:
Pika-Network and Jartex-Network combined​

Detailed description:
In the server Pika-network and Jartex-network I think they should be combined and whenever you join Jartex-Network its a portal and brings you to pika-network. This is because the staff clearly don't care enough and there isn't enough staff to look after Pika-network and jartex-network, for example the gamemode Lifesteal on jartex-network has a bug where you cant farm crops at all. This would make a bigger server and overall a more fun experience.​

Reason(s):
Craftigames developers can't handle both servers. (No offense but its true) It would make a bigger server if you combined them both bringing the community together​

Example(s):
When I join jartex it brings me to pika network, when i join pika it brings me to pika network​

KINGSTEROFALL

Pika Member
Wow, This is a amazing idea, you should become an Developer at Craftigames one day, I think you have high chances of making the servers a better place for everyone and your creativity is just out of this world.
Wish you the best,
KINGSTEROFALL

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
+1
also this will make pika network more popular bcuz :
pika players: 2246
+
jartex players: 1244
=total of 3490 players in same server
and pika can also transfer ranks like:
iron to vip
gold to elite
diamond to titan
crystal to champion....(etc)
and they can combine lifesteal and survival worlds by moving transfer whats brhind border or make world chooser...

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
Wow, This is a amazing idea, you should become an Developer at Craftigames one day, I think you have high chances of making the servers a better place for everyone and your creativity is just out of this world.
Wish you the best,
KINGSTEROFALL
bro i thinked of this for like a year ago but ik that pika wont do it so lol

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
-1 Both servers have different working mechanisms. both servers has its own uniqueness, managers, staff, and community. It would be chaotic if both servers were combined. moreover, there are approximately 1800 Jartex players If they were combined Owners would have to move their ranks, gkits, perks, gold currency, stats, etc and this will take approx more than a year for owners so there is no chance that this suggestion will be accepted btw I respect your suggestion I just provide my point of view Thanks!

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Ayo wtf 💀
This is definitely not gonna happen
But if it does this would change the future

But there are a lot of problems with that hence they won't get combined.

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
-1 Both servers have different working mechanisms. both servers has its own uniqueness, managers, staff, and community. It would be chaotic if both servers were combined. moreover, there are approximately 1800 Jartex players If they were combined Owners would have to move their ranks, gkits, perks, gold currency, stats, etc and this will take approx more than a year for owners so there is no chance that this suggestion will be accepted btw I respect your suggestion I just provide my point of view Thanks!
Yeah, they literally charge 30 euro for rank tranfer, because developer have to do that manually, there is no way they are transferring 3k people rank like that

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello CqmeronO,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Both servers are different and cannot be combined under any circumstance
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.